12+

Music To My Ears, Page 14-28

by Sylar

Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxlkaGVj2itcRDlPZkU2eXVOWFk/edit?usp=sharing

UPDATE: Grammar errors fixed

Dreamer84 wrote a review...

Hey Dreamer here for a review! :) I didn't get to read all of it because scripts aren't my area of expertise. I really think that you probably did a great job and people who do have this area of expertise gave you great reviews. I think that it was a little disturbing how you posted a link because that made me pause to read it a couple of times but once I finally got myself to open it up I saw that the formatting was great. Thanks for posting sorry this is not down my alley of expertise. Good Job, Good Luck, and Keep on Writing :)

Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:42 am
Astronaut wrote a review...

Good girl, you did as I asked. *Pat pat.*

So...

I'm not even going to bother with all the spelling/grammar errors. THERE ARE SO MANY.

"A bed lays in the right corner." I know I said I wouldn't bother with spelling/grammar, but it's "lies." Sorry. I can't help it. More importantly, is it necessary? I couldn't care less whether the bed is in the right corner or the left corner or the final frontcorner. This is something that you do multiple times. Besides, what is the right corner anyway? It's not specific enough for me to know where it is...

"Good. 'Cause finals equal expulsion." I assume you meant to say "FAILED finals equal expulsion."

I didn't find any other problems. Then again, maybe I was too distracted by all the SPELLING/GRAMMAR MISTAKES! Yes, I know it's a screenplay, but you don't look very professional with all the mistakes. FIX THEM!!!!

1. I want the rooms to look just as I imagine them. If another person were to direct it, they might have a different vision.
2. Yeah, I did.
3. I'm redoing everything grammar wise. All of them.

1. But... does it really matter?
2. K
3. GOOD

Yes, yes it does.

Willard says...

It's called constructive criticism Dominus

I'm a bit confused as to what you mean...

See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451