z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Him

by Rosewood


Wandering walk with shoulders hunched,

a person's passion locked away in mind alone.

Brown eyes with a fearless gaze,

every chance deserves not to be blown.

~

But who can I blame when you've lost your charm?

Bad days and good have blended together,

Spite is fueled like flame,

and, of course, you change like the weather.

~

Am I still the one you're indebted to?

Countless calls and sacred texts of many,

have they lost their appeal for you?

I know they have for me -  of all and any.

~

We're no strangers, even now, I know.

Could it be that your fickleness and morals,

broke us apart piece by piece?

Or was it just me who pitched a fit?

~

I still wish that you were the boy I once knew.

That, you too, remember him.

I'd give much to call him and say,

that the prospect of 'us' was never grim.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
140 Reviews


Points: 249
Reviews: 140

Donate
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:13 pm
View Likes
Anma wrote a review...



Hi Rosewood!

Anma here for a review! X3

The boy who lost himself, the one who you used to know. What a heart breaking but beautiful piece of work. You have such skill with your words. Never forget that emotions speak with your words. Take advantage of that and your work will be unstoppable dear! You showed a deep connection with the boy in the poem. You built up this character from nothing to something. The only thing i have for you is to keep on writing! This is a wonderful piece in its self. I would never change anything of it. But if you ever have time see what you can do with this piece. Re write it! Explore your imagination!

Love your friend
Anma <3




Rosewood says...


Thank you so much!!



User avatar
963 Reviews


Points: 187
Reviews: 963

Donate
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:22 pm
View Likes
vampricone6783 wrote a review...



Sometimes when you really get to know each other,you end up not wanting to be with the other person.You feel like your love has grown apart.Like it has gone stale.I loved reading this descriptive and detailed poem.This was nice and short to read.I enjoyed this.We’ve all felt this way at one point in our lives.I hope you have a lovely and wonderful day and night.




Rosewood says...


Thank you!!




"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta