Me Is My Craziness

by Francis

Well, sincerely, I do not believe that I could stop laughing at myself if only I would let myself start. I would be laughing at how strongly I am trying to resist this craziness that is chasing me every day, whole day. When you realize that this is your reality, it is frankly rather more funny than sad, is it not?

Besides, I love my illusions. My creativity is woven out of them. I know they are just illusions, but I would not know what to do without them. I would not be fulfilled nor complete.

Psychological destruction produces creativity. There are other ways, of course, to reach creativity, but only this type of it makes art. True art.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:16 pm
Shiksha wrote a review...

Hey I really liked this because it described everything very effectively and in the shortest way possible. The state of confusion in which your work seems gives it a lot of depth. Yes, illusions are a part of people's life and they are pretty much attached to them. Some want to get rid of them, some love them. Your description was really good!

Best of luck!

Cheers,

Shiksha :)

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:31 pm
Yuka wrote a review...

I believe the are times when our state of mind makes illusion, or Another world where we believe to be true or real.
What you wrote or should I say typed here is really good and really nice :))
Keep up the good work!
^^

To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics