Inside Out and Outside In

by DeerInBacPac

Inside-out

Is the same as

Outside-in.

~~~

Think about that.

They are the same thing. 

Who knew? 

I bet the Doctor did. 

Okay, seriously. This is on the literally spot light and I wrote this in about two minutes. WHYYY?

Other than that please tell me what you think about this poem and how it makes you feel.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:09 pm
IzzyIsHappy says...

YES
YES
YES

DeerInBacPac says...

NO joke its about Its about shirts and shoes and when they are inside out and outside in and how those two things mean the same thing.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:48 pm
noelani2004 says...

At first, when
I read the title, I thought that this was going to be a very deep subject. However when I started to read it I became confused.My guess is that it is based on popularity, but I still don't get it how is it humorous.

DeerInBacPac says...

Its about shirts and shoes and when they are inside out and outside in and how those two things mean the same thing.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:20 pm
Saruka wrote a review...

Hi Flumadiddle! Saru here for a hopefully helpful review!
I'm going to get constructive criticism out of the way first so we can get on with what was great about this.

Inside-out

It is the same as

Outside-in.

To me, it felt like this section kind of should have the flow of a sentence. To create that effect, you may want to put a dash after "Inside-out" or take the "it" out.
Maybe the Doctor did.

This is great, but it might be even more final if you said, "I bet the Doctor did. "

And... that's it for constructive criticism! I liked this, it was a great concept, and obviously there wasn't much to try and correct.

*pretend the KOTGR icon is here, I lost the picture*

DeerInBacPac says...

Thank you! I will fix things immediately.

Saruka says...

Welcome!

DeerInBacPac says...

:)

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:15 pm
DeerInBacPac says...

@DemonGoddess I fixed some things and I believe I managed to slip in a reference. :P

zaminami says...

oHHHHH

DeerInBacPac says...

:)

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:02 pm
zaminami wrote a review...

Hello Flumadiddle! Welcome to YWS! Kara here for a (hopefully) quick review!

Give me your soul.

With that aside, I'm not the best at poetry but here we go!

Bold = grammar and flow issues.
Italics = suggestions and overall
Strikethrough = remove
Underline = krazy Kara komments.

Inside out is the same as {outside in}. Think about that. They are the same thing.

{A/N: }I don't regret this post for one second. Haha. {Italicize this if it's an author's note}

There isn't much to review here, since this is more of something you would make a wall post and not a full-fledged work, so I would recommend making this a poem, actually:

Inside out
Is the same as
Outside in.
--
Think about that.
They are the same thing.
{Insert funny comment here, like "mind blown"}

That is actually kind of funny and would give someone more to review with. Good job and keep up the great work! :D

Why haven’t you given me your soul yet? --

Kara

This review courtesy of

DeerInBacPac says...

I will make the poem change, seeming like that might make this sound better. Thanks kara!

zaminami says...

OH YESSSS THE DOCTOR

DeerInBacPac says...

:)

don't try me bro
— Seirre