LoL

by Pinkieishere1345

Computer: Hello, this is your computer here. If you need to publish a story or a poem, please click the Publishing Center.

You clicked the Publishing Center, but it is error tab appeared in your scene which it is called You Suck)

You Suck: HA! This site hate you, you nerd! Go to your mommy and cry about it!

You: 

Computer:

You mad, bro?

A/N: I love this moment! I think this is funny! Well, to me...not to you guys.

Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:05 pm
Pinkiegirl13 says...

These guys are stupid for not knowing what it is about. This post that you made gave you some hint of the computer trolling you. God, idiots!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:44 pm
Zontafer wrote a review...

Hello, Zontafer here for a review!
I didn't exactly get this, but then I read some of your comments below and I got it. xD

v
You clicked the Publishing Center, but it is an error tab appeared in your scene which it is called You Suck)

About the parenthese, you didnt actually add one ( ( ) to begin with, so you can't add another without adding the first one.

You:

Should be in italics as 'You Suck' was in italics.

And the rage quit gif was pretty funny. xD Just remember to put an 'L' for Language at the top right corner, instead of marking it as 'E' for Everyone.

I feel like you should fix the computer gif/picture, cause it seems like it means a lot to the joke/post. ^^

Anyways, nice post! I hope this helped anything at all, and remember to keep on writing!

- Zontafer

Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:49 pm
puppys3117 says...

This seems a little mean in a way to me... I don't know if it's just me...

Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:12 am
r4p17 wrote a review...

Knight r4 here to attempt reviewing this. And kick this out of the Green Room! I am not quite sure what to say, though I will try to do my best. :P I certainly hope this helps you.

All I can say is that this is rather confusing. Maybe it is just me, though I didn't get this at all. How exactly was this supposed to be funny? Was it the picture?

Just for the record this is not what would happen if you were to do something. It would actually say "this is embarrassing but we couldn't find what you were looking for," or some other thing to that effect. So it wouldn't say what you said it would. (Why do I have to nitpick every unrealistic thing in stories)?

I also noticed that you didn't bold the "you:" caption or heading for the first picture. You should also probably bold the Author's Note to make it look a little more official.

Finally I have to agree with the Author's not. I did not find this funny at all. So you may want to explain this a little bit more. I mean why would you say fu? Is it some random word that has originated from the Far East? (Asks because of your avvie). :P

I am sorry that I wasn't really helpful and that I didn't exactly get the point of the joke, but I hope others found it funny :$ *Fails at making funny face* :P anhoooo...I guess that is just about all I have to say accept for addressing the issue of the title. But I will leave that for the next paragraph. ;)

I just have one last thing to add. You need to make all of the letters in the title capitalized. There are no words that shouldn't be capitalized as far as I know, though I may be wrong on that. Anyhoots...I had better get to bed now. It is getting rather late o0. Do I look sleepy in that face or no? I was supposed to though it most likely didn't work out :( Happy Writing!!! :D

This review courtesy of

Well, this is just about computer trolling on you. I don't care about trying to make you laugh. It is just my laughter. Also, error tab has to said that. It didn't need that of what you said. I am just making it up.

Also, the fuuuu thing is just a gif as f**k. It is like a rage quit thing.

Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:40 am
Kelpies wrote a review...

Hello Pinkieshere1345!

I thought this was hilarious! Maybe you should make a club intending to make people laugh, I'll bet it would be a big hit. I just hope the pictures aren't copy written. But anyway, this is really really funny! Both for you and for me! Or is it just because I enjoy seeing people laugh as long as it's not at my expense! XD. I think you might be able to write a really good comedy.

~Kelpies.

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline