My Parody of I'm Sexy and I know it.

by dogsrule5

I wrote this parody of this song when I was at a restaurant and my dad wouldn't stop eating!

When I walk into the room, this is what I see, daddy's eating pork chops, and staring at me. He's got peach cobbler for dessert and he anent afraid to show it, show it, show... He's eating and he knows it, knows it, knows it!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this random parody of I'm S*** and I know it!

puppys3117 wrote a review...

LOL YOUR DAD IS CRAZY XD I thought you were talking about the cuss word in the title buuuuuut Em101cats said you weren't :3 its ok to say sexy I guess so you don't have to make people think you're going to swear

Only nitpick:

...knows it!!!!

I learned this the hard way. People told me it was 'unprofessional' to do more than one '!' but I really don't believe them :? so I guess if you want to listen to them, make it only one '!', or keep it the way it is, and see how I care ;)

~puppys3117~

dogsrule5 says...

I don't really believe them either. I mean who cares it's just an exclamation point. Besides this isn't a site where your things gets atomattically gets transferred to the book store or anything!!! So...

puppys3117 says...

lol true! plus its still for learners ;) LIKE YOU AND MEH :D

dogsrule5 says...

Ya, I guess so!!! See 3 exclamtions!!! Haha!!!

puppys3117 says...

teehee

dogsrule5 says...

Yeah!!! XD!

dogsrule5 says...

Hi pups!

Em101cats says...

I will review later but I just want to say she means "sexy" not the s word.

Cithara wrote a review...

I saw this and instantly thought of "I'm Peeta and I know it" parody :D
Perhaps you could expand the parody into a full song? You only really gave us a small bit of the song. Maybe if you add on to what you have we could enjoy it even more :)
As Strange said you might want to continue to work on the humor if you want to. The originality is there but the parody doesn't have a lot to offer.
If you continue to write the whole parody perhaps add wittier lines that will leave people wanting more :)
I'd be interested to see more of this if you add on/revise!
It's cute ;)

dogsrule5 says...

Okay, but i don't know what to do. Well i will try to figure something out. Thanks.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:03 am
Willard wrote a review...

Hey Dogsrule5! Strange here and I have a review for you!
This was an interesting parody. Usually, parodies are never on here, so it was a surprise to see one. Now, here's a quick note. There's no need to put stars in for the title "I'm Sexy And I Know It". There is no need to censor it.
As for the parody itself, it is somewhat dry. I understand it is clever, but it seemed dry as it was short. This parody would be funnier if you put out a whole song devoted to food, or at least a chorus and a verse. That wouldn't be bad, huh? I take this as a single verse, and it wasn't bad. I love food, so I couldn't deny this.
Oh, quick nitpick.

he anent afraid to show it

Uh, you misspelled Ain't, just so you know.
I guess, the humor could be improved on this. Pretty similar to the song, and should be extended.
Overall, decent job.
Strange gives you..
6.1/10
Decent job,
Keep writing,
Stay groovy, my friend.

dogsrule5 says...

I know I missed spelled Ain't, but i just didn't know how to spell it. but thanks though

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson