Young Writers Society

Home » Roleplay Main » Community » Out-of-Character Discussion

Pokébook RR OOC

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:17 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

@STRvArmory I first want to thank you for bringing this back to my attention, I admit it slipped my mind once school started again. The long and short of it is, while I don't have anything written out, I do have all of my notes and the newly acquired free time to write this RP.

If you're not done with your post, I can whip something up and put it in as an introduction. I agree it could spark some much needed new life, and I'll hop to it quick.

Tagging any others as well:
@Carina
@Valkyria
@Lezuli
@ScarlettFire
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:26 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

And with that, we've officially begun! I apologize for the inactivity and subsequent abruptness, but @STRvArmory, you're welcome to go as well!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

Random avatar

Reviews: 132
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:10 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

This is a great intro post, @Chaser!
Don't just exist; live

-Unknown

Reviews: 1
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:12 pm
View Likes
STRvArmory says...

@Chaser Thank you. Glad that helped.
And thank you for posting. I wouldn't have minded going second anyway.
I'll resume working on my post now. I'll have probably said something about yours by then. I enjoy the commentary.
Greetings.

Call me Mory.

I'm working on a worldbuilding project called The Wonders of Pujil Archipelago. You can find it here: The Wonders of Pujil Archipelago

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data