"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis
*smiles sheepishly* I'm only a little disappointed that I'd probably would have been rejected anyway, given my age now, rather than three years before.
*shrugs*
If it ends up in Barnse & Noble or Borders, I might just have to take a peeksy.
That was the most cruel teaser ever. I actually fell for it and pressed the "Add to cart" button. I almost cried when I noticed it wasn't a real button.
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett