Young Writers Society

The mysteries of YWS!

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:57 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

The mystery of YWS
What if YWSers were a part of books? What if everyone was getting zapped into those books, from random reviewing? What if those books weren't even the originals, they were KNOCKOFFS? Well, look no more, this is what's happening!
*a few rules*
please, keep it family friendly! You can request if you want me to change it to 16 plus (For darker routes), but no excessive violence, mature content, language!

be creative!

don't end it right away! Keep it going for a while!

Welp, that's all! Have fun!

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:13 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

@foxmaster was writing. She was sitting on her favorite spot on the couch, eating ruffles, as usual. She was happy.
Fox watched as her pen flew across the page, excitedly outlining the second chapter. She was on page forty, and was just getting to the part where someone fell off a building, and a wizard had to rescue them. It was getting juicy, and fox would have been able to concentrate better, but the television was on, and she kept on getting distracted by [i]the big bang theory.[/i It was good show to be honest.
Fox thought about YWS. She hoped she would be able to finish many perspectives, so that way she could publish this.
She decided to go on YWS and check out her notifications. She excitedly logged in, and noticed that she had three. It was slightly disappointing, but when she clicked on them, it was all wall posts.
Apparently @LuminescentAnt had posted that YWS was acting WONKY. @Rose said that she should come by for a visit. @alpacaboss said that she was reading Many Perspectives and thought is was very good.
Fox smiled to herself, and, when nobody was looking, she pressed on a hidden icon: To the writers world.
Slowly, the screen was engulfed in light, and fox found herself laying on the ground.
She could see the green room in the distance, and when she looked around, the only people who were outside in the visitors portal were @musiclover2006, @weathervane, and @Rose, who was waiting for her.
"HI." said @Rose, and fox began to grow worried.
"What? Is it that bad?" she asked.
"I think we should go see @alliyah and @Mageheart? They're pretty smart, we should tell them what's going on."
"What IS going on?!" Fox yelled, and @Rose shivered, in pure terror.
"@FireEyes was here, for a walk. Then-then.. she was gone." Rose sobbed. "And when she disappeared..... we could hear..." she shivered. "We could hear someone talking. And you know who it sounded like?"
"Who?"
"Maleficent." said @Rose. Fox laughed quietly, and followed rose, figuring it was nothing serious.
She was wrong.

It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314