z

Young Writers Society

Young Writers Society's Got Talent! [a tagbook]

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:32 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

Come on, people. We've all seen [insert name of country here]'s got talent! Weather it's America's Got Talent, or Britain's Got Talent, we all have at least heard of it, haven't we? Impressive people doing impressive stuff. But, what if YWS had a "Got Talent" show? You know... You can do any of the classic stuff on there, like sing, dance, acrobatics, et cetera, et cetera. But, you can also read some short stories on there, or even.... wait for it...
BE A JUDGE.
Get to decide who moves on and who doesn't. Because you, an average YWSer has always dreamed of your big break like that. So many people have became famous from this. You could be... a concert pianist.... get your own television show..... or become the most popular writer on earth. And, let's not forget, the winner gets over five thousand points.*
You're so excited! But, it seems to get harder and harder to move on, with so many people getting eliminated, the adrenaline begins to wear off. You don't know- should you quit the show? Should you continue? It's all up to you.
This is a tagbook. Other tagbooks here include:
The curse of YWS (tagbook)
Welcome to Young Spam Writers Society [tagbook]
The Grandest Adventure (TAGBOOK)
The Search for the Golden Goose (Tagbook)
Finding Nate the Dragon
The Great YWS Treasure Hunt
RULES:
Be family friendly. No swearing, violence, or mature content.

It cant' be not like the show. That means four judges-first comes, first served. No new buttons, either.

Be respectful.

If you're not a judge, and it's your audition, you can't decide wither it's yes or no. End the post and let one of the actual judges to decide wether it's yes or no. Not you.

Like the posts you've read.

And lastly, have fun!

* the five thousand points thing isn't actually real. It's just in the roleplay. NOT in real life. I repeat, the five thousand points are NOT REAL.

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:44 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

@foxmaster sat on an armchair and quietly checking YWS on her tablet. (She didn't have a phone.) Nothing, although the reason for that was because ninety percent of the YWSers were with her, peeking out the curtain to the stage of YWS has talent! The four judges sat, glaring at the act going on right then, and drinking out of cups that had been decorated with the Liberty Mutual logo.
Foxmaster looked behind her, where @vampricone6783 was glaring at everyone (she was probably doing a ghost act, like that one girl who earned spot six from the to most memorably acts. It was chilling).
@alpacaboss was petting some adorable llamas and vicunas someone had brought in (for the stress) and @Carina was taking pictures of the sign announcing the show.
Fox nervously blinked superfast, and everyone jumped when a red glow suddenly appeared from the stage, and a loud BRAAAAAAAAAAP! echoed across the room. Fox began shaking in fear.
If I get no's, I will DIE. she thought.
@Rinisha began singing the national anthem to drown out the noise of a YWSer singing a remix of the song I want more parmesan, but I'm embarrassed! Fox cringed.
She slowly looked around at all her competitors. And then she slowly said,
"Wouldn't it be funny if one of the judges were a Spam Bot?"
Everyone nodded nervously, and echoed agreements.
"Like that would ever happen!" said @KaiaJersaga.
@SilverNight laughed.
Too bad she was wrong. There really was a spam bot as a judge, disguised as a YWSer- just nobody realized it until almost the end of the season.
But by then it was already too late to fix anything.

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist