I hath posted. It is not very long, nor is it entirely plot-y by any measure, but it is a post that should, hopefully, give a feel for the character of Maggie.
I did add a few details about the specific decor of the apartment, I hope you don't mind.
If my portrayal of anyone's character in this was off, let me know and I can edit.
It's been awhile since we had a post in this, so I thought I would give it a quick little nudge.
Technically @SebiGhoul is the only person who hasn't posted, which would normally mean that Sebi's the next one to post. But since I really love the idea of this storybook being really casual - and also because I know I just asked Sebi about posting in two other storybooks - I'm down for anyone posting next! I could even write up a post the next few days, if Sebi doesn't mind.
(Cyr just went, so the only other person I can think of who could go besides me and Sebi is @soundofmind.)
I could go again! Gotta get another SB post in so I'll already have three posts this month *flexes SB writing muscle*
hmm I WANT Wilson to interact with the others..... but also maybe got on a small... individual adventure because i know - and it depends on the roommates - but roommates don't always really do everything together, or anything together necessarily all the time. It's just a lot of sharing space and little interactions unless you're already friends or actively trying to make friends, and even then you need space lol
@soundofmind, would you like to go after I post? I'm starting to really like the idea of writing Daniel again, and it would be great having a post from him while he's at work.
...Now that I think about it, I could just post that after you. But I thought I'd ask, just in case you don't want me to go before you!
sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous — theromanticchemist