Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]

1496 posts1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
60
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
61
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
62
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15591
Reviews 114
63
be spunky be in space be a kitty




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
64
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
66
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
67
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1234
Reviews 590
57
mage

[ they/them ]

queer and here.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
58 :')
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
59
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
60
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
61
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
62
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa



As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality