z

Young Writers Society

Boosting Mod Morale (against the bird conspiracies)

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:34 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

..I refuse to believe that @DreamyAlice wrote this typo-ridden, crazed post. She must have been hacked! None of what she said makes any sense. Really... what in the world is a bord cult? Did you mistype Bob cult?

As for my avatar goes>> it has a pig in it. I am SnOINK. I shall keep my pig avvies.

huh, I am 100% the real Alice, because the real Alice makes hundreds of typos, she can't help it -_- and @Snoink I never asked you to remove your precious pig but what is a freaking penguin doing there, like I said why is there such a sudden change in your avvie, how can I not be suspicious! And I am staying out of the Bob-related issues going on because I don't want to get distracted from supporting the bats and Spooktober. But people not giving Bob the status it deserves and being against having that change in roleplay starting from April is again a hint that the bird-lovers (if that you may call it) is having a secret motive behind organizing NaPo, I am tired of saying this guys. @Seirre I know you love NaPo and poetry, I love poetry too. But don't you think having NaPo is too risky when poetry and birds have always had a connection and there is the chicken section too, oof how can we forget that!

Seriously, guys, it's just 1 day left we have to decide whether we want NaPo, Spooktober, or a cat-themed something. I proposed bats as many of our mod team members also LOVE birds as it seems, I didn't want disunity in the team. Oh my my seriously how did our moderator team get this chaotic and indecisive? All the NaPo planning and all that shenanigans are done. We just got one day to decide.

Calling out all the moderators, who know about the recent events regarding bird conspiracies to decide ultimately.

@Seirre
@Spearmint
@SilverNight
@Snoink
@lliyah
@Shady
@Omni
@winterwolf0100
and all the other mods who are yet to give their opinion regarding recent debates. Please we don't have enough time now..
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:45 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

We should do birds as our theme!! :>]]]]]
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:49 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Like I said before, there is still snow outside! I took this picture a couple of days ago...

20230327_190815.jpg

I've been sick so I haven't gone outside in a couple days, but it slowed an inch last night so there is still snow on the ground! I love snow and figured I would celebrate this snow with a cheery avatar.

And now everybody's upset???

Ridiculous, I say!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:43 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Seriously, guys, it's just 1 day left we have to decide whether we want NaPo, Spooktober, or a cat-themed something.

We want NaPo! I fail to see how this is even a question. The site has had NaPo for what - a decade?? - and a little bird-powered chaos is not enough to stop it now.

We must of course remain on the look out for mischievous, anarchist birds - but that really need not meddle with our plans for NaPo. Let's not get carried away here @_@
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:03 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

NaPo! ... this is getting out of control! Besides we just had that site newsletter sent out, I don't think we can retract it and say Spooktober is taking over NaPo at this point. I'm sorry for your suspicions but it's a done deal Alice et al.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

166 Reviews

Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:56 pm
DreamyAlice says...

hah finally atleast SantaYWS support my cause of having Spooktober!! BATS are finally seen!

166 Reviews

Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:21 am
DreamyAlice says...

How can you guys say birds are not upto malice in NaPo, when you all made TheEgg, FM for this week!! Guys Featured Member is to encourage and give a shout out to people who have contributed to the site with their reviews, works, presence. And you all have become so power driven that you gave this title to TheEgg huh

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:51 am
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Well now really, the Egg is not a bird. It's an egg. With like, a yolk and egg-white and shell and whatnot. It's been that way for quite some while (years, even) and at this point I don't believe the Egg has any intentions of becoming a bird. Plus, eggs are not strictly avian. They could be reptilian or even platypusian.
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:33 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

I mean. Even humans are first fertilized eggs when they are first conceived. One of the whole ideas behind evolution of a common ancestor is because everything begins with an egg. In a way, it's beautiful up acknowledge eggs, especially in honor of Easter, which is coming up soon!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

166 Reviews

Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:47 am
DreamyAlice says...

are you all trying to convince me there is no underlying reason when there definitely is!

You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle