z

Young Writers Society

Will review almost anything!

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:42 pm
Idraax says...

Hi, I'm new here and thought this would be a good idea to see what's out there. I'll review almost anything, except whole novels and things that fit under the Romance forum. I don't mind a little romance, but not if your whole story's about it. I think I'm better at reviewing nonfiction works because I'm a college student and I'm writing a lot of papers myself, so I kind of know what teachers want.
Here are some samples of my critiques. I try to be really through. I apologize if it takes a while for me to get back to you. I'll try to be quick, but I have classes to go to and papers to write. I will send you a message saying that I'm looking at your work and am in the process of giving you a review. I don't want food, but I would like it if you could review any of my work. For my novel, I have summaries of the preceding chapters, so you don't really have to read them. It doesn't have to be in-depth, just let me know what you thought about it. Although, you don't have to. Thank you and I look forward to seeing your work! :D
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post778186.html#p778186
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post777370.html#p777370
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post777853.html#p777853

My work(please read the note first before you start, if you're doing chapter one of the novel) You can rewiew either of these if you want. The second link's a little shorter. The first links to my novel.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/novel.php?id=731
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=71210
Last edited by Idraax on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:47 pm
FRAYEDjade says...

Hi. Could you review this poem for me? I'm pretty sure it falls under the category of 'almost anything.'

viewtopic.php?t=70928
We revel in the unabashed glory of the mind meeting a page.

100 Reviews

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:01 pm
Idraax says...

Sure, I'll give it to you soon.
Alezrani

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:38 am
Flower~Child says...

I have a poem? topic71190.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

100 Reviews

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 am
Idraax says...

It's done. I hope it helped.
Alezrani

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:25 pm
napalmerski says...

And I have a novella... topic71029.html thriller mriller... somes sci-fiski... and stufski...
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

100 Reviews

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:47 pm
Idraax says...

I am in the process of editing it, but since it's a novella it will take some time. Sorry about that.
Alezrani

117 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:11 am
napalmerski says...

Editing it? Wowie :D Just keep in mind, I'd be more that happy with a general overview, and one or two random chapters under a microscope will be enough to show what and where are the general trip-ups for me to look for later. Unless you've decided to do a full editing as a way to upgrade your skills, there's no need to go in with both feet. Whatever you chooseski :D
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

100 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:06 am
Idraax says...

I got into the habit of editing things since I'm in college and we have a ton of papers to write. It's a way to refine my skills and , as I said, it's a habit.
Alezrani

117 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:09 am
napalmerski says...

Arrr, good to know, arrr :pirate3:
Robert Howard

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:20 pm
spike71294 says...

Need a review for my poem- Memory of You
post778159.html#p778159

100 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:31 pm
Idraax says...

napalmerski, your review is done. spike71294, I'm looking at your poem and will give you the rewiew soon.
Alezrani

100 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:19 am
Idraax says...

spike71294 your review is done. I hope it helped.
Alezrani

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:25 am
Flower~Child says...

I have another poem....topic71272.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

100 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:38 am
Idraax says...

Yay! This means you like my reviews! I will get to yours as soon as I can. Which will probably be some time tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.
Alezrani

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold