z

Young Writers Society

Want a review?

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:49 pm
MySunshine says...

Hello everyone!

So, I have a lot of time on my hands, and I don't really know what exactly to review, so if you have a story and want a comment on it, tell me!

I prefer reading Romance Fiction, but I'm willing to try other genres as well. However - and I warn you ^^ - I don't have much experience with reviewing Science Fiction, Action and others. I haven't ever written anything in that direction, so I might not be able to tell you if what you're writing makes sense.

I won't review Art, Poetry (or other Lyrical Fiction) and Non-fiction, because I suck on all that and have no idea whether it's good or not ^^"

Basically, that's everything. I'll do it for free, but if you want to return the favor and review my story, feel free to do so ;)

One last remark: Please only ask once for a chapter! I still go to school, so I might not be able to read and review every day, but I'll try! If it should take longer than I thought, I'll send you a PM.

So, requests anyone? ;)
MySunshine

Completed Reviews:
Maki-Chan - Shepherd's Lamb
Last edited by MySunshine on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:54 am
Maki-Chan says...

How about topic43618.html

here is a little bit about it!

A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she moves in with her stepmother everything will change. Simply meaning that a man comes along and bursts her bubble. Come and read the horrifying and disturbing horror/comedy about a girl and her neighbor, a homicidal mass murdering maniac!
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:43 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief