z

Young Writers Society

Aye, I'm hungry...

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:20 pm
Cassus Animus says...

Yep, so I'm new...and hungry, as well as I do pretty good reviews I think. If your looking for an honest opinion on your work, I'm pretty good at it.

Mainly I stick to lyrics or poetry, but can probably just about review anything. As far as payment, I will let you decide on the appropriate payment (personally I don't care if I get anything out of it or not). Suppose you just stick your little links in here and I will get to them in a first come, first serve manner. Cheers!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:36 pm
break~my~heart says...

wow, this place is bare. :? well, I have something for you to review!

here tis: (hehe)

topic48981.html

so there ya go :) thank you

-ash
Alone- alone- all- all- alone
Upon the wide, wide sea-
And God will not take pity on
My soul in agony!
- Mary Shelley

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:32 am
asxz says...

Hey. Could you review this for me?
Chapter 4

Don't worry about being in the middle of a book. I put a precie at the begining of the piece to tell you what's going on. Thank you!
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:09 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)