z

Young Writers Society

New Will Review Thread

369 Reviews

Reviews: 369
Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:33 am
Conrad Rice says...

I have another thread, but it's become buried and I'm scraping for things to critique. So, I am here to review what you think might need a discerning eye.

What I will Critique: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction, Other Fiction

What I will not Critique: Historical Fiction, Poetry

I will go over all parts of your piece, but I will focus on things like character development, plot, and those things over grammar and usage.

I don't ask for any kind of payment, but I will say that if you review one of my works, I will be more willing to review your work in the future, and my reviews will be even more thorough.

There you go. Those are my terms and conditions. You have been warned. :)
Garrus Vakarian is my homeboy.

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:50 pm
PenguinAttack says...

Some sort of Complication chapter one: topic37085.html

If you would. ^^ Please. Feel free to peruse the subsequent chapters if you like, too.

*hearts* Le Penguin.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:25 pm
Maki-Chan says...

what about fanficiton? For this one it isn't needed to know what Silent Hill is. Its just a survivial horror game. Its where your worst nightmares come alive.

topic40716.html prologue

topic40741.html chapter 1
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:13 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour