z

Young Writers Society

Critique exchange

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:49 pm
Ermixon says...

Alright I'm willing to review pretty much anything and unlike most of the reviewers here I encourage Fantasy and Scifi. Unfortunately i do have some reservations about critiquing romance and fanfiction.
The other thing is that I give brutally honest critiques and will not cut anyone slack for being a kid, my motto is that poor writing is poor writing regardless of who wrote it. Anyway all you need to do is agree to give your best critique of my story and i will return the favor upon my next visit. Just tell me the name and category of the story that you want critiqued and when you can critique mine. I'll prepare your critique and then post it after I see that mine has been finished.

My story: topic50757.html

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:01 pm
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore