(Un)Timely Reviews

81 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9
Reviews 3
Can you review my poem The Worry Child ? I'm looking for ways to improve the poem but also improve my general writing skills. Thanks




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 492
Reviews 25
Working on an novel. Would you review the latest chapter? It is a Sci-Fi. The Darknesses Resurgence Chapter 4




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 72525
Reviews 1220
Done and done!
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
all you need (is the ever-breaking heart)

I bought you a strop to help.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 72525
Reviews 1220
Done with Lumi's.

Need to finish this one: The Teal Knight
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
Hello there! I am canopy, a Res & Comm crew mod, and I am locking and moving your thread to the WRFF Archive as your thread has not been active in a very long time. We do this to keep our forums up to date. Should you ever want to reopen your thread please feel free to reach out any Res & Comm crew mod and we'll happy to help you out!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out!

Thank you!
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.