'Ello there! My name on YWS is omniyus. I'm not really new here, but I'm not old here either. I'm kind of in between and my work is starting to get into those "forgotten" bookshelves, especially my new work The Heart of a Career.
It is a fanfiction for The Hunger Games, through Glimmer's point of view. I hope you like it, there are 3 chapter that I have posted so far, but I have done 6. work.php?id=94885 Hope you enjoy.
This may actually be fun. It's not really up for review, per say, in the sense that it's not a written piece of work. But it is a piece of technology that could be used/viewed by everyone. I wouldn't mind if you looked at it and gave some details about what you feel it does, helps with, or needs.
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind