z

Young Writers Society

Western Heights Station

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat May 19, 2012 2:25 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Welcome to Western Heights! What time's your train? Oh, well until then, take a seat or find some refreshments! Chat with other passengers or take the time to catch up with our free wi-fi! Just remember, a security guard is watching at each exit for your safety and the safety of others. So be considerate and respect the rules listed below.

No godmodding.
No sex. Uh, duh.
No excessive swearing.
Character descriptions/profiles aren't necessary but if you must, please place in a spoiler above your post.
List your character's name at the top of each post.

Now, don't miss your train. Or maybe you should... Either way, thanks for using Western Heights Train Station!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

82 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2012 2:27 am

Lilian Grant

Pulling the overused cap over my forehead again, I slide to the floor beside the restrooms. The security guards never noticed me there before and i didn't want them to start. I tuck my chestnut brown hair away and make sure my teal eyes are hidden from view, crossing my arms across my chest in wait of someone. They said they'd help, bring me back to the way things were. I just hope they get here soon.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat May 19, 2012 2:47 am
PixieStix says...

Niall

I walked into the station, running a hand through my hair with a sigh. I see a girl by the restrooms and I tucked my hand in my pockets, something familiar about her.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

82 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2012 2:49 am

Lilian

A boy seems to focus in on me and I shift uncomfortably, hoping that I don't know him from before. But what if he's the one who will help me? What if he's the way out of this mess? I swallow and briefly close my eyes to clear my mind, wondering when he'll approach, if he'll approach.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2012 2:51 am
PixieStix says...

Niall

Curiousity takes over and I hesitantly waltz over, crouching infront of her but keeping my distance. "Hi. I'm Niall. You look familiar."

82 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2012 2:53 am

Lilian

He crouches in front of me and I keep my face hidden, studying him as he introduces himself. His name...

"Lil," I tell him in a small voice, not wanting to give away my full name.
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Sat May 19, 2012 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2012 2:54 am
PixieStix says...

Niall

I swallow, feeling how she feels. "It's okay. I wont hurt you." I say, taking my hood off my head. "I promise." I flash a small smile.

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Sat May 19, 2012 3:00 am
alliyah says...

Aaah! This is my sister's account, not mine! This is what happens when she steals my computer!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Sat May 19, 2012 3:04 am
tgirly says...

mery Wilhardt
Emery, at age six, had nine older siblings and two younger sisters. As little children are prone to doing, Emery is prone to wandering off. So when Emery's hand slipped out of her older brother's hand in the hubbub of boarding, no one noticed until it was too late.
"Emery!" her mother cried out the window, reaching out as if some supernatural force would pull her daughter into her protective arms if she reached far enough.
"Mommy?" Emery asked, her bottom lip trembling. But then the train was gone and Emery was alone. Jostled by the crowd, Emery was pushed to the back wall by the restrooms, where she immediately collapsed into tears, her dark curls covering her face.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

82 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2012 3:06 am

Lilian

He removes his hood and I gasp, recognizing him immediately.

"Niall," I whisper, my heart doing weird kicks and flips within my chest.

Keeping myself concealed, I tackle him in a hug and never wish to let go, finding tears of both joy and fear and shame in my eyes. Before anything more can happen, i notice a little girl crying a little further away from us. She looks abandoned and torn. I compose myself, allowing Niall to look me in the eyes and recognize me as well, before slowly leading him to the girl and trying to comfort her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2012 3:09 am
PixieStix says...

Niall

Lily tackles me and I chuckle. When I see that little girl cry, my heart melts. I walk over to her and look her in the eyes, giving her my award winning tiny smile. "You alright sweetheart?" I ask, crouching down before her.

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Sat May 19, 2012 3:18 am
tgirly says...

Emery-
A boy kneels before her and asks her if she's alright.
"No, I'm not al-alright!" Emery sobs, "It's n-not f-f-fair! They forgot m-me." A girl came beside her, patting her back and Emery cried on her shoulder for awhile. Finally, when she was done crying, she pulled away and wiped her nose on her sleeve.
"I'm Emery," she said, quieter tears still running down her face.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat May 19, 2012 3:19 am
VampireSenshi says...

Andrew!

I flash into the station. Looking down at my ticket.

Dammit Rayah, you know I don't like trains.

I think a little bit on why I was at the station, going to meet a friend Rayah's. Why she didn't want me to flash to that location I don't know.

I look around the station. I'm standing on one of the platforms in the open. I backpack over my shoulder.

What a dismal place this is...
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

125 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2012 3:21 am
PixieStix says...

Niall

I swallow at how she was crying. "I'm Niall." I say calmly. I glance around and see a guy in the open, instantly reminding me of a close friend of My Rayah.

"Holy..." I stop myself from cursing. "Andrew?!" I stand. "Rayah told me all about you!"

82 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2012 3:23 am

Lilian

I comfort the girl, forgetting about concealing myself for a moment and glancing up at Niall every so often.

"I'm Emery," She introduces herself.

I'm about to tell her my nickname before noticing another boy with a backpack. Something about him is strange to me. I compose myself and let the little girl call me Lily, as Niall does.

Niall stands and almost curses, greeting the boy. I glance away, hiding the emotions coming from the use of the name Rayah in his sentence. I shake my head at myself and bury them, thinking about how stupid it is for me to think of anything more than our close friendship between us.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Okay, first of all, who names their dinner? I don't want to know my dinner's name. This potato--is this potato named Steve?
— Rick Riordan, The Sword of Summer