I flash a smile and think, "I hoped you to be my saving grace, the only one able to make me slow down before I hurt myself... or someone else. I knew you were different, and I had to be worthy of you. I had to have someone see through me, instead of just at the wall I'd built."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I nod and look up, taking a deep breath before glancing at her again, "What made you choose me? Instead of some... goodie good with a full ride to any college he wanted, to any future... why'd you let me in?"
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. — Neil Gaiman