She smiles and looks at me, tracing the light around me. A clone of myself appears next to me and I freak out, standing as the clone studies me, doing the same as I do. Wow...my hair looks bad today...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Uh oh. I walk back towards them and stand next to Ella and the real Rayah, "Els, sweetheart, do you know how to reverse it yet? Make the extra Mommy disappear?" I love Rayah, but two of her... I'd go nuts.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I think before shaking my head, "No... I've kind of been out of my mind for the past month or two. So... no." And I don't necessarily like the idea of it either.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that. — Ellen DeGeneres