hannah you are doing so great! I'm really impressed that you've already made it past the half-way mark and it's only day 5! That's incredible! You've got some really adorable springy imagery in a few of these -- Poem #13 & #14 were favorites for me. And your poems as a whole feel like they're painting this delightful little scene that's unfolding before the reader's eyes.
Keep up the great work and good luck for the rest of the month!
you should know i am a time traveler & there is no season as achingly temporary as now
All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring. — Junebug