z

Young Writers Society

Its not working!!!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:01 am
MaitrePrinceRebel says...

I HATE this!! ITs soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!! Why isnt it working? God knows I've tried so many times!! By the beard of Zeus I command you to make this blog thingy work!!! RAAAAAR!!

Cheers
Bella xx

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:55 am
Snoink says...

The type of blog you have is extremely restrictive and won't let you change the colors or anything. I would suggest going to "simple gray" layout, where you can actually change. I hope this helps. ^__^;;
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:25 am
Emma says...

Yeah what ever she said...

HANG IN THERE, ITS TOUGH, I KNOW!!

*walks off*

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:31 am
Elizabeth says...

The type of blog you have is extremely restrictive and won't let you change the colors or anything. I would suggest going to "simple gray" layout, where you can actually change. I hope this helps. ^__^;;

NOBODY TOLD ME THAT SO I FIGURED IT OUT FOR MYSELF SO THANKS FOR NOTHING IT'S ALREADY TOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:34 am
Snoink says...

O_o

íPobrecita!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

9 Reviews

Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:10 pm

Its still not f**king working!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Sooooooooo frustrating!! I did everything that I was instructed to do and the little willymuncher is still not working...whats its problem? Maybe it has AIDS...piece of s***e...Grrrrr...I'm angry now...By the Beard of Zues!!

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:34 pm
Rei says...

What's up with you and Zues's beard?
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:07 am
bard_of_life says...

haha, ur lucky, MPR, I can't even figger out how to make a blog....
WHERE THE HELL IS MY MUSE???

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:02 am
Elelel says...

You press "edit/create blog" then you can create it.

Its still not f**king working!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Sooooooooo frustrating!! I did everything that I was instructed to do and the little willymuncher is still not working...whats its problem? Maybe it has AIDS...piece of s***e...Grrrrr...I'm angry now...By the Beard of Zues!!

My 11-year-old sister is a member here. Just thought you might be interested... not saying anything against 11-year-olds miind you, I just think she knows enough swear words to yell at me as it is.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:07 am
deleted6 says...

Calmdown Calmdown it only a comermercial lol sorry could not resist.
Just look at me Blog, or use their ideas, lol by the Beard of Zeus god like being back at Greek times an in Astrix they say By Belenos oh well who is belenos dam gone away from the discussion oh well *dies*
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

9 Reviews

Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:04 pm

Éloeré wrote:You press "edit/create blog" then you can create it.

My 11-year-old sister is a member here. Just thought you might be interested... not saying anything against 11-year-olds miind you, I just think she knows enough swear words to yell at me as it is.

Hey, if your sister yells profanities at you, thats her lookout...I will swear if I want to swear and I'm sure she knows many already including the two that I used so really there was no point in you posting that. And your advice didnt work...its still being a willymuncher..

Bella xx

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:14 pm
Meshugenah says...

I would recomend a large dose a patience with the blogs. Mine didn't work for the longest time, but for some reason, it did after a while.. no idea what i did though. Try using the differeny layouts. i know there were a few that were higly adverse to change..

If you're going to swear, please don't do so on the boards.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

9 Reviews

Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:35 pm

Why is everyone pretending they dont swear? God sake its just a bloody word, get a grip....you act like you've never said a swear word in your life and anyway why arent we allowed to swear anyway? I think a good swearing session is very healthy so just forget about me not swearing cos it aint gonna happen.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:22 pm
Emma says...

I know, I know...

I want to swear on here, but I hold it in, only because its a writing site. I only say big swear words when I'm mega angry, and that's only been once or twice since being here. Crap is alright, isn't it?!

Just hold in your swearing, you're just not aloud in case there are younger people on here who find swearing offending or what ever!! xD

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:32 pm
Firestarter says...

Why is everyone pretending they dont swear? God sake its just a bloody word, get a grip....you act like you've never said a swear word in your life and anyway why arent we allowed to swear anyway? I think a good swearing session is very healthy so just forget about me not swearing cos it aint gonna happen.

Well, if you do pardon me for saying so, you seem to have quite a lot of high-flung ideas...

Of course everyone swears. I just don't do it on these boards. And neither will you, I've already edited some of your posts and if you continue, will begin to delete them. Swear all you want in your stories with proper certificates, swear all you want in your blog, swear all you want at me in PMs.

Just don't do it on the forums.

With love,

Jack.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451