Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:38 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Carrot cake all the way!

Hey Gal, if you have carrot cake cupcakes, can I go to your wedding?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:35 am
Galatea says...

Hand fast....
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:20 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Forget what I said about my dream wedding dress I just found the perfect one. :shock:

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:08 am
View Likes
concertchick16 says...

:arrow: i'll just describe my wedding, which hasnt happened yet....
The inside of the church is dark, making the candelight from the front of the church that much more romantic,
i will walk down a black cloth which is covered in white rose petels,
my dress will be long sleeved, simple, sheer, fabric that swirls around my feet.
my hair will be down, and slightly wavvy, there will be fake diamonds in my hair, and my vail will be something really simple.
my bouquat will be a dozen long stemmed thorn free white roses, with white ribbon wrapped around and hanging down to my knees. the groom will wear a black tux, with a single white rose in his pocket thingy,
since the wedding is at night when its dark out, we will drive away in a white carriage drawn by two black horses, with the top down, and snow falling (perferably)
people will either throw white rice or birdsead, for the honeymoon i'de like to go to ireland or somewhere that isn't overrated.
there will be a reception but we probably wont be there, tell me whatcha think.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:36 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

That sounds so sweet, concertchick 16. BTW, here's your welcome gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

My friend and I were walking by the bridal store the other day, and I saw two strapless dresses that I liked. One had feather trim at the top and in clusters on the skirt. The other was all sparkly. I joked about weairng one on top of the other and taking one off in the middle of the aisle. :lol: :P But seriously, I'd probably go with the feather one. It's more interesting. Other than that, I have no idea. I'm thinking by a body of water would be nice.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:16 pm
View Likes
Elelel says...

Well ... I'd just want a small wedding. Nothing really flash or anything. Probably a backyard wedding ... but only if it's damn good backyard. I just want to be happy and have fun really. But I'll probably get all fussy about it when I seriously fall in love and start considering it propery one day.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:00 pm
View Likes
J. Haux says...

*not really thinking about it*

I'd want my best friends there, and my family. Small, simple, but elegant and maybe have someone else plan it (I'm a worrier.) Luckily I don't have to worry about it for a long, long, time-or ever! Maybe I'll never get married. Heh!
SPEW to You

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:32 pm
Icaruss says...

I wouldn't need a wedding.

Me and my beloved would seal our relationship with a week of nothing but the seckz
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:28 pm
concertchick16 says...

thats disgusting.

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell