About a million more of the Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Winter Games spill out of the machine and you grab all of them.
*Inserts duck plushie*
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
You get TWO big fat dumb cats named Leopold I and Leopold II. xD
*Inserts kitty plushie*
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
You get whatever novel you've been working on (if you have), fully completed and absolutely satisfactory.
*Inserts laptop*
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
You get lipstick which I grab from your hand, yell "Don't use it; it's disgusting!" and throw on the ground.
*inserts penguin*
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus. If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?
In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of
worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to
eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort. — JRR Tolkien