Talk about yourself in third person

122 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Ellie thought of this game. It is very simple! All you have to do is talk about yourself in third person (using he, she, they, instead of I or me). Talk about anything but keep it family friendly :D

Ellie will go first. She is trying to crochet a capybara.
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
Herb is here! She's procrastinating.
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Inferno is posting in this. She is SO late.
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Ellie is delighted to see others participating in this thread!
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
Jazz is in existence. He is bored.
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Ellie says hello to Jazz
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
Jazz says howdy to Ellie
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Inferno awkwardly interjects. "Hey all."
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
Gengar materializes from a cloud of ominous smoke. "Hey, sorry I'm late," she says, sipping a smoothie that wasn't in her hand a few seconds ago
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Inferno stares at Gengar in awe, flummoxed on how she got there. She tries her best not to let her jaw drop. It doesn't work.
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 403
Reviews 52
Paige runs into the room, a wide smile on her face.
silliness is my specialty. :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
Herb stares at Paige, and takes another spoonful of his mayo.
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Ellie watches herb eat mayo and feels scared.
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
Herb offers Ellie a bowl of mayo with whipped cream. She holds it out for her.
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Ellie stares at the bowl of mayo in horror. She has never tried it before and she is scared.
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda