In reality, I'm a Hufflepuff with some tendencies towards Ravenclaw, but in the writing context, it seems I'm a Slytherin with a couple points in each of the other houses. Very interesting, but ultimately still appropriate.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
I was a cross between hufflepuff and ravenclaw, but in reality I'm part slytherin part ravenclaw.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
Really? With your superb knowledge of math @HarryHardy and the fact that you are the human calculator would make me think that you are ravenclaw.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
Tied between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Pretty much reflects all the other quizzes I've taken, haha (including me having the fewest Gryffindor traits for whatever reason XD).
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they. — TheMythMaster