Google "Why is water NOT wet." and you'll literally get this:
Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'.
Ok, so first I was going to say yes because water is a liquid, and all liquids are wet, but then I looked up the definition of wet and realized that it's not WET! So I guess water is not wet, like I have previously thought!
"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow?
And we couldn't wait to grow up. — Unknown