A well of zoo animals fall on your house, crushing your legs, for three days you stay there in the rubble barely alive suffering from the toxic sludge the animals produce.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.
And you got eaten by a tiger when you went to Japan.
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.
And you were the cookie that the sporks ate which was baked in a tree.
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year