sound's art + photos

94 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
dragon's fury janny rp copy.jpg
dragon's fury janny rp copy.jpg (199.22 KiB) Viewed 979 times


the main :))))) cast :))) of my book (but they don't get all together til like, 600 pages in aren't i gr8)
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
IMG_6067.JPG
IMG_6067.JPG (203.86 KiB) Viewed 968 times


and I'll put this here too i guess
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
IMG_7874.PNG
IMG_7874.PNG (115.96 KiB) Viewed 945 times
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
IMG_7869.PNG
IMG_7869.PNG (185.09 KiB) Viewed 944 times


oh nooo where he shirt
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 6.44.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 6.44.46 PM.png (191.64 KiB) Viewed 923 times


i wanna upload more pics but they all too big of a file size and im a lazy toot
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
i know a guy.png
i know a guy.png (236.82 KiB) Viewed 907 times

donut again.png
donut again.png (244.6 KiB) Viewed 907 times

bo happy then serious.png
bo happy then serious.png (208.23 KiB) Viewed 907 times
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 11196
Reviews 254
AH your style is so loose and expressive I LOVE IT
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
@Sonder SCREAMING i love u you're so sweet
thaNK U
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2960
Reviews 32
Ugh I wish I could draw like you!
Just killing time until time kills me.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
outlands banner try 2 EVEN SMALLER.jpg
outlands banner try 2 EVEN SMALLER.jpg (105.24 KiB) Viewed 869 times


Image
Last edited by soundofmind on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
^that one doesn't show up for me :/

EDIT: I can see an Outlands graphic now!
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
@Wolfical TRYIN TO FIX IT agh
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
i just,,, wanna see if this will work one more tiME

outlands map copy.png
outlands map copy.png (146.68 KiB) Viewed 861 times


Image
Last edited by soundofmind on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Your mapssss! <3 Your maps are gorgeous.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
@Wolfical AAA YEAh I was trying to figure out how I could get a good pic in there w/out having to sacrifice quality of the pic b/c you can only upload up to a certain size on here

but it took me ages to figure out why the fav.me links i was using for my dA pics weren't working haha

BUT NOW IT'S FIXED so I can use these for the SB now yayy
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.



Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau