@Dracula, I'll get to that either tomorrow or the day after (might be out all day tomorrow).
@AnyoneElse, PLEASE REQUEST THINGS. ;-; Just flood me with requests (but, like, not the same person asking for a ton. Each person gets a maximum of two requests at a time. >.> ) I really like doing this so pleaaaaaase and thank youuuu. :p
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard
Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.
'I stare into the endless sky And the sorry tale of my life goes by'
Draw a Christmas tree water-skiing with Santa driving a boat. c: Oh, also Rudolph in the background, too.
OR...
Just draw dog. With a bowtie.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)
You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom
I WOULD LIKE... a mop and a toilet plunger waltzing or something (plz have one of them dip the other) at a presidential speech where the president is an angry taco and there's Secret Service agents around and they're keys. c:
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger. To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!
@Zolen, apparently Santa's mom has ice magic and a cookie shield while Superman's mom is pretty unoriginal (or maybe Superman's the unoriginal one! o: )
Attachments
mspaintt_zolen.png (63.87 KiB) Viewed 342 times
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard
Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.
'I stare into the endless sky And the sorry tale of my life goes by'
By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return. — Genesis 3:19