Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:46 am
Fishr says...

Hmm.. OK. Well, let's see if we can keep this going. :D

If you had one wish, what would it be?

To have never served in the Seven Years War. It shattered my spirit. -Welcome Garrison

[i]Do you have any known faults? If so, what is the worst?
Last edited by Fishr on Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:12 pm
Joeducktape says...

Oooooh, faults. I usually deny any existance of them when someone mentions something I've done wrong. Lets see...... I'm bitter, sarcastic, I have trouble taking a joke, I don't like to talk about my problems, I don't like being bossed around, and I have a tendency to cuss and hit and/or kick things when I'm mad. So yeah I have one or two faults. ~ Kyra Domelain

Do you have any special talents?
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:27 pm
Poor Imp says...

Dissembling. Sarcasm? Ha, not so many think it a talent worth bragging on. They just don't like bragging. -Tov

--

Ever had your life threatened? Why?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

365 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:00 am
Fishr says...

My life is always at risk. Due to Bostonians revolting against those awful redcoats, and I, part of the boycotts, I'm at risk to die, due to treason against the King. - Samuel Garrison (Bound for Glory: Mister Garrison's Childhood)

What's your parents like?

(Not sure if this has been asked)
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:08 am
The Silent Aviator says...

They were mean, abusive. This shaped me, though, and contributed in part to making me the mean toughened warrior I am today. I couldn't take the constant fighting in my house so I left my house and parents -by my choice-and followed the path of the loner throughout high school. Then I met the Marine recruiter my freshman year in college...

- 1Lt. Statham (from some story I'm currently writing)

Have you ever betrayed a freind, family member, or spouse? If so, what motivated you to do it?
Last edited by The Silent Aviator on Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:26 am
Galatea says...

Never betrayed never never betrayed never can't betray can't do evil must do good never betray never ever never ever never never never... Samantha "Sammie", Hide and Seek

Who do you love?
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:27 am
Jiggity says...

*Shudders* I cant remember. -Shadow (Shadow)

Ever wondered if there's a purpose to this existence?
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:36 am
Galatea says...

So much inside...but its all there...locked safely away. Locked away...memories...locked....some real some not so real all of its real and sometimes I can't see. I know I know I know! I remember...I remember...I think I know I remember...Mommy knows, Mommy knows! Its all mixed up. They yell at me. No Sam! It isn't real, never happened, never never never never never...Jacks they won't stop. Stop yelling! Stop touching! No! No! No no no nononononono... Samantha

Why do you do what you do?
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:37 am
Areida says...

I don't have to wonder, because I know. There are moments in life where I just know that God exists, that there's a big plan, that there's something bigger than me or you and it loves me unconditionally. It's the moments when I see a butterfly with a broken wing that's still flying, that instant in church when the music swells, that split second on Christmas morning when I swear I can feel love in a tangible form, the solution to a difficult math problem. I see the order in Creation, the love, the promise of fulfillment, and in those moments, I don't wonder. I know. ~Meg

Do you prefer to write with pen or pencil?
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

365 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:55 am
Fishr says...

*stares in confusion* May I inquire the instrument you speak of? I have never heard of such a thing. To write, I generally use quills, charcoal and on the odd occasion, soot from the fire pit. - Samuel Garrison (Bound for Glory: Mister Garrison's Childhood)

Do you have any special skills? Something seperates you from the crowd?

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:20 am
Poor Imp says...

Not if I can help it. Usually. -Tov

--

Anarchy or world order? Which do you think best, why, how?

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:40 am
Griffinkeeper says...

In chaos there is destruction, in order there is peace. I strive for order, so that peace can occur in and around me. In anarchy one only can destroy others or oneself.- Artalion Sen'der.

When is the last time you injured yourself and how?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:00 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Last Spring; one of my lovely siblings decided that my left wing would make good target practice, in effort to get away, I fell out Braith's window. That's roughly over 1000 rods to the landing platform. *shudder*
- Brioris from Faeid

What would be the basis for your utopia?
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:06 am
Poor Imp says...

A good understanding of... Is this serious? Hell. Ask Piers. -Tov

--

Is your name a family thing, did you get it out of the blue, or did you have to earn it?

-Lloyd Alexander

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:18 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Among my species, the last name indicates the clan, the first name is given. Only the legends have names that are a single word. I'm one of them. Naturally, I still have my old names, but normally they just call me Seeker.-Seeker

What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy