Young Writers Society

Lux Academy Art and Memes

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:49 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I made it yeet @AceassinOfTheMoon @atlast @HarryHardy @SilverNight @Spearmint @WeepingWisteria @winterwolf0100 @Teddybear
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:01 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I think it's fitting to start this off with a piece of Lux Academy itself

This is AI generated and, while I dislike some details like the crystal itself, I just love this so much. I think it conveys a lot visually that was missing from my own descriptions of the academy and the crystal.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:57 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

ahhh so prettyyy!! 0.0 The lights reflected in the water are amazing, and I feel like the vibes of this whole ~battle magic academy~ are there (although yeah, the crystal has a completely different shape xD) :D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown