"Good." I sat down. "Shit, I'm so freaking exausted." I motioned over the bartender. "3 Shots of whatever will wake me up." He nodded and passed me three shots of something yellowish. I took them all in a few seconds and closed my eyes. "Ah..."
"So Jace, How's life?" I asked laughing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I smiled. "For me, the first thing my mom did when I git there was make me Go to the underworld, then she made me fight Hades, then he almost killed me, then he gave up." I laughed,
"Jace I love you." I said looking up at him.
He smiled and wraps his arms around me again, squeezing me. "Uh , J-Jace..." I said studdering.
"Oh sorry." He let go and laughed.
"Jace can I tell you something?" I asked looking down in guilt.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
"I don't know, she just said that she loves you and she thinks your hot and everything." I said looking down at the floor. "Something like that. I didn't know what to say after so I just walked away. Do you like her?" I asked looking back at him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
"She can't love me; we just met." He says. "And don't worry about it, Rayah. I'm not into her type. I like someone who can kick my ass every so often."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes