4128 Reviews

Reviews: 4128
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:34 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

posted
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:42 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Great posts, guys! I'm settling for a two-in-one 8) mostly because I have a long day tomorrow and mebbe Jack's response can give a little push for interactions

HOPEFULLY IT DOES
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

4128 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:46 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Eeep...Susan is yet to utter a word to someone....posted.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

147 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:51 am
View Likes
Carina says...

lol the woes of a shy character

since the workers are nameless NPCs, you can also use them to help fuel conversations! so someone can use them to react to Jack being all "pls, i can halp" lol my post was getting a little long so i cut myself there

maybe one more round of posts for everyone and then we can have chaos?? >:) anyone can initiate it when we're ready!
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

4128 Reviews

Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:32 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Uhh...posted...Susan was busy imagining how bad the situation might be due to the phone lines being down...so she kinda didn't hear Jack's offer for help...

Also...always ready for chaos...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:40 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

... Alright, I posted, and I'm ready for chaos. I got it going but someone else can continue with it. I imagine by our post 5s we'll all be underwater, coming to terms with our deaths?!

Then Week 3 we can start with washing up on shore?

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:55 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

I'm good with that!
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

147 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:47 am
View Likes
Carina says...

CHAOS, ENSUED ✓

I kinda winged the entire post so hopefully everyone's cool with it! I think we discussed in the pad that they could leave via the steam vents but I'm cool with whatever method that doesn't kill us lol

also if we wanna end this week in the water, we may need to speed things along. feel free to storybook-style your posts to include Jack (and others if they're cool with it) if you wanna say they crawled out of the room or whatever! and feel free to let me or others know if you need to know how our character will react :)

Edit: jk proceed as normal lol
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:49 am
View Likes
Elinor says...

Great post @Carina! I’m a little confused though. I thought we weren’t remembering, or only very vaguely, how we survive and that’s going to end up being a part of the mystery? The vents are a great idea to come back to later.

I think Moira’s going to be shell shocked. But I like the idea of post 5 ending with us losing consciousness, and think I can do two posts for the rest of this week.

-- Walt Disney

147 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:01 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Oh! Even better then since it saves us from rushing for the week haha. I'm cool with everyone being like "?!?! PANIK" and then they lose consciousness. So next week they can wake up on the beach feeling confused but relieved that they're alive
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

4128 Reviews

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:38 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Umm...wait a minute though...they can't randomly lose consciousness right? It would have to be like chaos...then describe like a seemingly impossible to escape situation and then...we just cut right there...before starting week 3 on le beach.

So like later we remember that we did steam vent or something to escape but then we lost consciousness in the water or something and washed ashore?? Otherwise...I mean...they're aren't going to be able to escape if they fall unconscious while still in the spa right?...unless we do that plan where the ghosties saved them...and here they go unconscious from like dust inhalation or something...
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

147 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:30 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

Yep! And also, I think it may be a combo of both! They did escape (perhaps through steam vents) but we won't roleplay it. Instead, they suddenly wake up on the beach hours later, memory fuzzy on what exactly happened and how they survived. I'm inclined to roleplay our escape, but at the same time, I'm hesitant because I don't think there's really any realistic way they could fully survive at the end without ghosties saving us o_e and we haven't even gotten to the ghosts yet, although we could make it really ambiguous.

ALTERNATIVELY...

Next week is our escape plan that's going to be pack-full of danger and chaos as the boat slowly sinks, and then we end the week in the water and maybe even hint that they felt a presence who may have saved them, like a guardian angel or something even though it's ghosts lol

@Elinor thoughts??
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:54 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

They can lose consciousness and wake up on the beach. I like the idea of keeping it vague for now, just because we can decide later how supernatural or not we want the escape to be and because my gut says either the ghosts saved them.

I’m more eager to get to the beach right now and then have the details of this be something we go back to later.

-- Walt Disney

4128 Reviews

Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:51 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

And posted!! Hope that was realistic enough...and wow it got long...

Anyone got tissues?
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

147 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:11 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

Alrighty! Them figuring out how and why they survived can be part of the puzzle of the plot we can circle back to later. :)

If someone wants to mention how water started to pool in from the hole in the ceiling, you're totally free to. We'll have our fifth post end with us struggling to figure out wtf is going on and probably slowly start to accept that they'll die... BUT ALAS.

Also, great post Harry! Poor Susan... she spent so much time trying to convince her overprotective dad to get her to the spa, and then the worst thing that could've possibly happened in a cruise actually happened D:

Also @Valkyria, I forgot to mention this, but I like how Eliza got irrationally excited that they were goin to crash in the Bermuda Triangle. She wanted to know why the place is cursed and O BOY, will she get all the answers
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg