z

Young Writers Society

The Revolution DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:25 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sheyren More than losing, if an overall mood for a tournament is bad and only competitive-driven instead of fun driven, it ruins the whole thing. That, however, is a very specific situation that randomly happens.

FinalFrost? That sounds good, actually. Is there a story behind it, or like, it's random?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:37 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Literally I just put words together... Then I made a matching skin which resembles a girl... Now I can't change it for various reasons.

What's everyone else's name in mc?

40 Reviews

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:50 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Well that's basically how I got Tortwag, so that's one way to do things.

If I was playing Minecraft right now, I'd proably go with NyuraCraft, or just Manyura. It's a... It's a long story.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:59 pm
View Likes
Poopsie says...

I used to play on FamCraft when I was 10, other than that I don't really play ;-;
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:27 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

off topic, but BOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, INTERNET IS BACK AND STABILIZED!

Okay okay, sorry y'all. I got LOOOOTS of catching up to do for several things, so I need to plan ahead a bit. But tomorrow, I'm starting to seriously write again. Drawing is fun, BUT GOSH I MISSED MY MASTER SCHEMES.

176 Reviews

40 Reviews

Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:49 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Though I don't know how the new version will affect this SB, I do know that i've written 1/4 of my post and am oving to the second quarter. If I finish it today, I'll publish tomorrow, and if I don't, I'll finish AND publish it either tomorrow or Monday afternoon.

Life's not easy alone, but uncle Twaggy's gettin' used to it :3 With a stabilized internet, I'm basically back to bein' unstoppable, lol.
(but still slow)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:09 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Alright, so I've neglected my duties with this storybook's DT, and I'm sorry about that. So let me go through everything that's happened that I haven't covered yet, starting with the question that I asked what feels like ages ago.

My favorite Minecraft song would have to be Take Back the Night by TryHardNinja, but I love pretty much every single one I come across. In regards to this storybook, the three (four?) songs that I've realized perfectly describe The Hooded Figure are The Phoenix vs Centuries by Fallout Boy, Take Back the Night, and Time Forgotten One by hinayuuki (sung by KAITO).

To answer @Mea's question, I used to watch them a lot. Now I don't really, but I'll still grin anytime someone mentions CaptainSparklez or TheDiamondMinecart.

To answer @Sheyren's question, I have PC Minecraft. I don't play it that much, though. I'm in love with the world building behind it though - I love setting stories in it and then crafting (get the pun? :P) characters and a plot. That's the beauty of sandbox games, I guess! :D

You sure are lucky with that villager, @Mea. :D It does suck when you can't talk about what you love with other people. I feel the pain whenever I want to talk about my favorite book series. The only people I know who have read it are all online (and mainly on Tumblr).

To answer @Sheyren's second question, my Minecraft username is DemonicAlchemist. It's the name of one of my OC's Minecraft usernames - I even tried using the skin she did awhile back before deciding to change both her skin and my own. :P It comes from a love of the aforementioned book series, The Bartimaeus Trilogy/Sequence, and from my love of the Fullmetal Alchemist manga or the second of the two animes made for it (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood).

To answer @Sheyren's third question i'm so not having fun bombarding him with notifs, I've actually been planning for situations like that. We pretty much go with the flow - basically, we include whatever we want to and don't include what we don't like. We use whatever benefits the story.

@Tortwag, that's awesome! Also, you definitely need to give us some info on that choice of username when you get the chance...>.>
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:09 pm
View Likes
Mea says...

Unfortunately, a creeper blew up said Mending villager. (Yes, the room was lit up. Except for 1 and only 1 spawnable space, apparently.) But I did get a few books from him before he died, so.

Also, I'm working on the post. Don't know when I'll be able to get it up, but I know it's already been way too long...
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

176 Reviews

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:05 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

In case anyone is wondering why @Sheyren suddenly has an obsession with alpacas, the newest Minecraft update includes them. You know, this update just gave me an idea for a fun SB challenge! Once @Tortwag posts, I'll put it in the challenge forum. :D
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:13 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

3/4 done. I'm literally at the second-to-final segment of my chapter. gotta go eat though, so I'll finish it tonight and publish it tomorrow.

@Mage i'll tell y'all about Manyura, if that's your wish. I'll enspoiler it as usual, since well you don't have to read that stuff XD

176 Reviews

Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:55 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

https://m.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/commen ... pact=false

Scroll down a bit to see the change log... Seeing as it's named the Exploration Update and focuses on survival, there's a lot of things we can take advantage of for the SB.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:27 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

This new update is going to work perfectly with this storybook; the treasure map addition will most likely play into a plot line that's going to happen far off into the future, and there definitely is going to be a reference (sooner rather than later) of a time when The Hooded Figure got himself stuck in cursed armor. Also, someone definitely needs to make a reference to llama breeders. :P
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild