z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue May 31, 2016 6:33 pm
LordZeus says...

Posted! @HazelGrace16 @Steggy I mentioned your characters in my post. please tell me if you want me to change anything!

What's going to happen now is that Dan is going to brief everyone on the incident with the assassin (which I'm not going to post for as what he's going to say is mentioned in my post.) and they will probably take some action on the matter.
That plan okay with everyone?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:43 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Awesome post, @LordZeus! Its awesome the way you nonchalantly slipped the rebels into the post. Great foreshadowing for the future!

I was thinking about doing a post from Mr. Neil's point of view if you guys are cool with that. I also still need to post for Layla, and Fantasy mentioned that the lakehouse could be attacked, sending them back to their normal lives. Is there anyone who doesn't think we should do that? And if everyone thinks we should, does anyone want to call dibs on that post or part of that post? I would be happy to write that post if no one else wants to.

And lastly, if we/I do go that route, is there anyone who wants to do a post first, before they leave the lake house?

Anyway, great posts guys! This part of the storybook is turning out awesome!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:05 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

I could post for Dan's breakfast meeting about the rebels, assuming I've got all my facts straight. Also, while I don't currently see any great reason for them to be attacked again, it's fine if people want to write that.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

39 Reviews

Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:54 am
LordZeus says...

I agree with @Chaser . I also think we should wait before the attack. Also, @Chaser , considering Dan woke up at noon, it would be more like a lunch (or brunch?) meeting.

177 Reviews

Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:13 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

I wrote it with pancakes, and it's going to have pancakes. This is nonnegotiable.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

39 Reviews

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:10 am
LordZeus says...

So brunch then? :D :P
I can't wait to read it!

177 Reviews

Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:57 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Posted. I'm not the best with group scenes, or subtlety in any way, shape or form, but I think it's good enough.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:41 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

@Chaser that post was so facking cute!!!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

93 Reviews

Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:25 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Ahhh that was fantastic. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

I laughed so hard at the foam bat. :D

*applauds* *gives Chaser trophy taller than Neon*
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:53 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@Chaser That was perfection. I loved reading that so much. I'm doing a bad job of conveying how much I enjoyed that post. (And I also loved Riley and the bat. That was fantastic.)

Also, while I'm all for explosions and swat teams and chaos, is there anyone who really doesn't think the house should be attacked? We could just have them come back after getting the news that Ryker died if anyone thinks that's a better plan.

93 Reviews

Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:59 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Right? I also feel like I didn't do very good at conveying how much I enjoyed reading Neon's post. :D

Anyway, I was talking to @LordZeus a little earlier about the idea of them being attacked and the reason they leave and he came up with a really good idea that's sort of a happy-medium between a full fledged invasion and one of the Animorphers getting attacked again in the woods.

What if in the middle of the night, a couple of Japanese assassins sneak into the lake house, planning to quietly take them out. But then a rebel follows them in and prevents them from killing any of the Animorphers. So it would still cause panic and make them flee, but it wouldn't be so crazy as to actually be a full-fledged invasion.

Edit: Just an idea. What do you guys think?
Last edited by Lefty on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

39 Reviews

Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:02 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Thanks for saying that, @LeftyWriter ! Also, I thought that a it would be a good idea for the savior to be Darrin, though disguised. But perhaps some of them could suspect it. Just a thought.

In any case, I have to go to bed, so good night!

93 Reviews

Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:11 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Posted for Mr. Neil! I'm hoping it will clear up any confusion with Mr. Neil or any of the enemies intentions.

@HazelGrace16, let me know if anything I said contradicts anything you had planned/intended from your last Emma post.

@LordZeus, let me know if anything I said messes up your plans for the Japanese Guy's post.

Or if anyone has any issues with any explanations or intentions I put into the post in general. Thanks!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:16 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Was Dr. Brooke Hazelton inspired by me?? XD
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:13 am
LordZeus says...

Posted for the Japanese guy, @LeftyWriter :D Please let me knowif you want me to change anything! Also, if you have the spare time to design a banner for him, that would be great! (If it's no inconvenience, of course.)

In any case, my plan is that that savior, Darrin, will kill the other two men with Nikko but Nikko himself will escape. that way, I can continue posting for him. Also, maybe there could be a scene where Nikko tries to make himself shoot an animorpher but can't? That just seems like something he'd do.

Also, I brought up the suspicion with Dr.Brooke in my post as I have an idea for her to be a double agent, working for the protectorate. In fat, she may have manipulated the Japanese into destroying the lab to stop the super soldier project and thereby prevent war. What do you guys think?

I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory