Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:14 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Okay, fun fact... Ready? Ready?

The lab is called the Miles Eximius Laboratory, 'named after it's creator'. But in reality, 'miles eximius' means "Super Soldier" in latin. :o :D

Ahh... Fun times. Fun times.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:00 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@Chaser that was adorable. I love how all the girls in the class are just sitting shuffling their feet and Riley's just like, "Step aside, peasants!" Neon is never hearing the end of this. Ever. Riley will make sure if that.

45 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:11 am
Europa says...

My post is up. It's shorter than most of my others but I did finally do something with Neon. I had no idea how to write him before now so tell me if I got his character right or not @Chaser.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:36 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

@TheFantasy14 No need to worry; you did an excellent job.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:10 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

This is getting so intense! Everyone's dropping like flies. I wonder if the reason why Cole seems so unaffected so far is because the DNA of his animal is so similar to his own. Perhaps he'll be the last one to change and that'll make him even more of an outsider.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:23 am
Lefty says...

His slow transition being due to his animal being so similar did cross my mind, although I hadn't decided if that was the reason or not, yet. :P I was definitely planning to have his transition be really slow, though. I think Neon claimed being the last to change, but Cole will definitely be one of the last. :)

I'm loving where the storybook is going! It's been so much fun to read and I love writing in it.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:45 am
Europa says...

So in the beginning, we can partially morph right? Because If we can, I have a pretty good Riley line for when she finds a pair of Lynx ears or a little fluffy bobtail and she's just like.
"Oh, fantastic. I've turned into a Furry!"

93 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:55 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Haha, that's awesome. :P Yeah, when they're DNA is still transitioning, they can partial morph. Probably the first week or two.

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:19 am
View Likes
Noelle says...

*returns from being MIA*

I apologize. Everything blindsided me after Thanksgiving. I'm going to catch up on everything and have a post up by the end of the week.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

93 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:32 pm
Lefty says...

Yay! Noelle is aliivvveee...

Haha, anyway. Thanks for letting us know!

---

Since today is day 8 of this round, I think we'll move on once Steggy posts, unless we hear from anyone who wants us to wait. Sound good?

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:31 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Sounds fine! I'll have it by the end of today. c:
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:24 am
LordZeus says...

Wait for me please. I'll have mine up in the next 24 hours.

93 Reviews

Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:29 am
Lefty says...

Okay, sure thing, @LordZeus!

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:21 am
Sunshine1113 says...

I'll have mine up by the end of the week. All this family stuff that's come up has me so busy :/
~Sun Goddess~

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:36 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

I posted! Sorry, it is a little short.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound