z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:41 am
Europa says...

@LeftyWriter either one works for me. And I think they could be approached while Riley is still in the hospital. That would probably be the quickest way to get that out of the way so we can start bringing in the new characters.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:07 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Cole carrying Riley would be <3
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:01 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Posted! Let me know if I should change anything, @Europa.

Page 7!!!!

Oh, and... Ciley <3. :D
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:14 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@LeftyWriter that was amazing!

And...ahhh...Ciley.

Well, I guess that pretty much wraps up our posting spree, so who's going next?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:28 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Sorry to all the Niley shippers out there but ColeXRiley= OTP! OTP! OTP!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

440 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:55 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

How dare you, Lefty! You made me tear up ;-;

Ciley! Ciley!

I could post this weekend for Jinx. What's going to happen next? (What do I write?)

Speaking of Jinx, are we going to bring him into the second storybook? Maybe @Sonder could pick him up again then, else we could give him the noble death she always wanted.
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:34 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Wow, thanks guys! I'm glad you liked it! :D

---------

Next, (some of?) the Animorphers would probably camp out at the hospital for support and to wait for news of how Riley's doing. Especially Emma, Cole and Neon. Meanwhile, like Europa said, it would probably make sense for the government to approach them while Riley is still in the hospital. Perhaps the government has been trying to find them and Riley going to the hospital finally put them on the map.

Also, I'd had an idea for a complication at the hospital. I can't remember if it was mentioned a while back or not. Anyway, all gunshot cases have to be reported to the police, and because of this, it's normal for them to do a blood test on the victim so they can put any abnormalities in the report that might be tied into what happened (exp: if there was alcohol in their system, etc...). Because Riley has Lynx DNA in her blood, the hospital would find out some very interesting stuff when testing her blood, and would potentially expose them all.

So, the other Animorphers could learn of this and have to figure out how to switch the blood before the hospital can test it. None of the Animorphers would be able to switch it with theirs because they have animal DNA as well. Maybe they would have to let Janey in on their secret in order to use hers, or Michael's mom, given that she was recently let in on their secret.

Maybe they could pull some kind of heist to get it switched in time, like one of them dressing up as a doctor to get into the restricted area and having Neon in their pocket so that he could break into the lab or whatever.

As for Jinx... I personally would like to keep him around for a little while, even if he's just an NPC or secondary character. I have something in mind for Linx (or Jayla?) basically a Layla and Jinx relationship. But I do think his character arc should end with a noble death.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

93 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:57 am
Lefty says...

Okay, I'm done posting for a while. :P I just wanted to get those ideas out of my head. Let me know if I should change anything.

440 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:29 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

I love your enthusiasm, Lefty! d: Great posts!

Will Mr. Neil carry over into Animorphers 2.0 as a good guy? I don't remember the plan with him, if there was one.

And yes, I agree that Linx/Jayla is a thing and Jinx has to stay alive for at least a little bit longer. I'll happily still be his writer.
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:38 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Aww, thanks Wolfie!

---

I was thinking that Mr. Neil would carry over at least to an extent. Maybe, now that he's severed ties with the Japanese, he will go back to the government with the research he took from M.E.L. before it was bombed, thus sparking the recreation of the experiment. His goal all along was power and to become an Animorpher himself, but he does want to keep his class safe and now that the Japanese isn't on his side, the best place he can probably go to for help is the government. Maybe that's another thing that prompts the government to approach them; Mr. Neil going to the government and giving them the Animorphers identities (since they lost track of them when the files were destroyed) in return for them funding a new experiment, or something like that.

45 Reviews

Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:43 am
Europa says...

Just checking @Wolfical you were posting next right?

440 Reviews

Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:45 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Certainly! I won't have time until the weekend, but this is next on my list.
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:32 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Great post, @Wolfical!

Yayyy, Jayla. :D <3

440 Reviews

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:02 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Hehe, thank you :3
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:09 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Hey @Chaser, this would probably be a perfect opportunity to jump in and post for Neon. Would you interested in posting next/soon?

These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah