z

Young Writers Society

The Maze of the Guilds DT

Choose Zyreli's fate

1) Through magic or steel, Zyreli's quest will when he draws his final breath in battle.
23%
2) Let Zyreli meet his end unaware as he foolishly dies by the hands of a trap in one of the Towers.
8%
3) A fate truly worse than death- enslavement. Zyreli was too weak to withstand the stronger forces of those who guard the Pages, and will spend a lifestyle in servitude of them, until age or starvation claims his life.
69%

Total votes : 13

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:18 pm
BrumalHunter says...

TheClockworkConjurer wrote:Selected Champions~ @TheClockworkConjurer, @AstralHunter, @QueenofHearts, @Lumi, @Stegosaurus, @SpiritedWolfe, @Deskro, @LordZeus, @Chaser, @CandyWizard, @Auxiira, @15253, @Verser, @Halfbloodcheetah, @Bambi, @Blaspherica

Magical Plane~ The Maze of the Guilds

The Instructions ~ For everyone- It is time our Champions get summoned! Whether it be a silence gesture in Duskmantle, or a festival in Sunhome, show all of Ravnica that the Guilds are ready for the Dragon Trials!
You are instructed to start of with a normal routine, life, and so forth (please don't everyone start in the morning or at breakfast, the Maze doesn't approve of backwards posting, so pay attention to the other posts...) Also, since the Maze loves surprises, do something unique (like maybe you were chosen just as you were about to jump of a cliff or something... Be imaginative, yet in-character)
Note, the Champions also need interaction with the Guild Leaders, whether directly or indirectly. Keep in mind who is your Guild Leader, and think what would they normally do- send an advisor or personally praise you.
For @Chaser and @LordZeus, I shall discuss these terms depending on your individual characters...

For @Lumi, @Bambi, @Auxiira, @CandyWizard- along with the above mentioned task, your Champions need to take shape please. The Maze will appreciate it greatly...

Time before the First Trial~ one post per character (please just one...) This must please be done in one moon cycle (28 days)

Skill Points available~ For your intro post, you shall receive 2 points per character you own, thus making the max here 4.

For my four creators, you shall receive two points for completing your profiles and having them accepted. This part must be completed before you can start claiming the points from the first part...

Bonus Point!!: Since this was a hot topic in the DT, the Maze has decided to add this bonus point category from now on... This cycle's bonus point revolves around nothing other than alcohol! You will gain one bonus skill point if you have your Champion interact with their favorite alcohol some point in their first post. Only one bonus point per user.

Note!: Besides added to your total points to get badges, these points may also prove useful as the Trials proceed, so try and be as diligent as possible.

Here is the challenge, @TheClockworkConjurer. Just repost it whenever you have the time.

EDIT: Sorry for the notification spam, everyone! I had completely forgotten about all the tags... :$
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:33 am
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Okay guys!! Let's get this thing started again! Everyone who hasn't made their entry posts yet, I shall submit le challenge for you for two more weeks before submitting the first Trial... (note, this will be the only non-elimination round, so... The rules will be up over the weekend)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:29 pm
View Likes
Poopsie says...

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

62 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:48 am

Okay, so I am going to post the SB challenge again later today for everyone who hasn't completed their entry posts to do so, and then I'll explain how the points, elimination, market and trials will work so we can get this party started.

Spoiler! :
, @AstralHunter, @QueenOfHearts, @Lumi, @Stegosaurus, @SpiritedWolfe, @Deskro, @LordZeus, @Chaser, @CandyWizard, @Auxiira, @15253, @Verser, @Halfbloodcheetah, @Bambi, @Blaspherica
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:03 pm
Persistence says...

Conjurer, did your own name use to be where the stray comma is? XD

..I mean.. yeah, I'll post soon :3
Deep thoughts remind me of unfinished

293 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:52 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

To those who have only one character and would possibly like another (@Pretzelstick, @QueenOfHearts, @LordZeus, @Lumi, and @Halfbloodcheetah), the second Boros Legion slot is once again open - Bambi's character profile was rejected due to her failure to respond to our requests. Ownership of the new character will be granted to whoever submits their CP first.

PS: In the event more than one CP is submitted before either TCC or I log on to check, we shall approve the CP that displays the most creativity.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

107 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:27 am
View Likes
Persistence says...

So, I just posted for the Azorius Senate character, Mannaric. The post is a bit long, just over 2000 words, and I hope that this isn't too much of a problem.

Have a nice day!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:05 am
StupidSoup says...

Hai guys .3./
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:11 am
View Likes

@CandyWizard and @15253, you may go claim your SB credits in the challenge thread (3 for Candy and 2 for Numbers)

Still waiting on @AstralHunter, @SpiritedWolfe, @Halfbloodcheetah and @Chaser to post their entry posts. After that I will explain how eliminations, trials and the merchant will work.
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:14 am

Oh, by the way, we still have one Boros Legion slot available... If no one claims it, I shall create a NPC which will also be the first to be eliminated. (thus serving as an example for how it will be done)
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:12 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Since I must submit my Glory Online post before the end of today (which is already Wednesday), I'll start writing my posts tomorrow.
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:30 am

I have awarded you your points @Chaser. Nice post, btw, enjoyed reading it (remember to go claim your SB credits in the Challenge thread.

Only @AstralHunter, @Pretzelstick, @SpiritedWolfe and @Halfbloodcheetah left
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:02 am
BrumalHunter says...

There is a post above you, so you don't have to tag me again, you know.
— Paul the Apostle

107 Reviews

Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Persistence says...

@AstralHunter xP

Anyway, I still have 1 more character to post for, so when's the deadline again? >.>

293 Reviews

Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:30 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Next year. XD
— Paul the Apostle

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers