z

Young Writers Society

The Cinereal Wolf Pack DT

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:37 pm
Wolfi says...

Well, I assumed that the writers would decide that as they write and come here to ask questions about which path to take. You could describe Skyefire and how he's so different then the rest of the pups. Maybe he wanders off or something... Anybody have any good ideas?
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:40 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

How's the confrontation gonna go down? Are there going to be like six against Kimeya, or is it going to be diplomacy? Kick her a-butt!! Uh, I mean- A fight would be good, since she's probably going to be kind of aggressive. No one touch the fox she caught, and everyone will live :)
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:42 pm
AdmiralKat says...

I'll protect the pups! :D
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

767 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

Katya, Kimeya's going nowhere near the pups, instead the pack wolves are coming to her.

[she/her]

240 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:44 pm
AdmiralKat says...

Just in case...... 0_0

440 Reviews

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 am
Wolfi says...

A fight would be fun, but I think that Kimeya is too smart to start a fight with five wolves (five, right? The two alphas, the two-year-olds, and the beta). Of course, if anyone touches her fox, a little scuffle with one wolf (the one that tried to steal it) would be suitable. I don't think the beta, though aggressive, would go for the fox since the alpha male would tell him not to. Maybe @Messenger's two-year-old, being inexperienced, would. Just don't hurt him too bad, Kimeya ;)
Maybe the wolves could talk a little, but Kimeya would probably feel impatient to get out of there and eat her fox in peace.
How should a conversation be carried out? There should be a short conversation, at least, with a small one-on-one fight that ends it all.
and do not be afraid.

767 Reviews

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:28 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

I think a scuffle could be arranged, and though Kimeya would show no mercy, it would be easy for a larger wolf to get involved (though she is fierce, she's weak from hunger, and I agree, she's not stupid.) The talk would probably be a simple, stay off our land or we won't be so peaceful next time, right? But, Kimeya being in authority before, doesn't really heed their warning. It could also go, one wolf gets there first, and Kimeya attacks without thinking, and when the others show up, she subdues.

Also, back to the fire thing, what time of year do you think it should be. Like, maybe near the thaw? We need the fire for Skyfire's name (though, I'm not sure where the sky part would come from).

[she/her]

440 Reviews

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:53 am
Wolfi says...

Yes, that sounds good.
As I mention in the Storybook introduction, it is summertime. A forest fire could spring up nearby when the pack (or most of it, anyway) has left to see Kimeya. While the omega is busy with the other cubs, curious Skyefire could smell the fire before Ogden does and race off to investigate.
When the wolves return, Skefire is missing and the fire is blazing close by. For the "Skye" part, maybe the sunset was pretty the night when the little pup returned. xD I don't really know...
and do not be afraid.

767 Reviews

Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:15 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

Oh it's summer time? Totally didn't notice I think that could work! Also, maybe after the confrontation with the pack wolves, as stubborn as she is, Kimeya doesn't necessarily leave the territory, and when she see's Skyfire in the forest fire, she saves him (but not for the purest reasons). Just curious, would Heather have any instructions for the arriving wolves? She's got to be freaking out that an intruding wolf is in the area. (I mean, more than she already is with making a distress call to the rest of the pack)

[she/her]

440 Reviews

Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:27 am
Wolfi says...

Yes, Kimeya should definitely save Skyefire. I forgot that we had planned that.
Once the Alpha Male arrives, he has superior order and Heather (unfortunately ;) ) would step in his shadow and obey his commands. Ask @Fade, then.
and do not be afraid.

240 Reviews

Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:43 am
AdmiralKat says...

Then I'll just be there hiding the pups, scared to death..... 0_0

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:26 pm
Fade says...

i'm sorry i've been completely ignoring this SB! Life is realllly busy x(
Sectumsempra!

~Gallifrey Survivor~

667 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 667
Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:15 pm
Messenger says...

I am going to get my character in and make a post toniht, or else I will

440 Reviews

Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:54 am
Wolfi says...

Good job, Messenger! They weren't really supposed to fight, but maybe Conan will see that Kimeya is just a lone female and decide to call it off. There's just one thing that really needs changing, though. Skyefire must stay home with Ogden and the other nameless puppies (actually, Skyefire has't even been named yet; he must be referred to as the "bright-eyed pup" until the forest fire event happens). He's much too young and something important is going to happen (that we planned here already) while the rest of the pack is gone. But nice job! If you could just fix that, everything will be fine.
and do not be afraid.

667 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 667
Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:23 pm
Messenger says...

oh, ok! I knew the possibility of a fight was kind of up in the air, so yeah, we can make it turn out to be different when the next person posts. I'll fix the Skyfire part sometime tomorrow because I'll be busy all day celebrating Independence Day!

It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming