z

Young Writers Society

The Revolution DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:46 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Omnom high-five for the late party-poopers' come back!

@Mage I love the fact that I knew the shipping would sail for these two, had fun adding that bit about her looking for a relationship would be cliché, BIT THE SHIP SAILED ANYWAY. DRAT YOU HUMANS. DRAT DRAT AND DOUBLE DRAT.
Pfff, they wouldn't mind being called maggots, since she was just kidding :3 she might use the expression again though. Maybe.
He'd accept a sparring session? Because yay! We'll have to organize that.
As fir that second storybook, welp, I can barely manage 4, so I'm afraid I won't be able to participate in that one. Sowwy~

@Oswin1800 welcome back! I have posted to reform my ways too, lol.

@Sheyren Invitation? Huh. Looks like I didn't catch up everything.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:52 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

I was referring to the letter Kysaline sent... It made it seem like she wanted them to come. Maybe I was wrong.

BTW Greyaline totally is shippable. :)

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:03 pm
View Likes
JuliasSneezer says...

Hey, guys, I know that this is a huge jerk thing to do, but I'm afraid that I can't be involved in this storybook anymore. My school's just become too much, and I've drifted away from the actual writing that this website is centered around.

I know that this is greatly inconveniencing everyone else, but I feel like if I were to keep on making excuses to not post, and falling behind on posts, it would be even worse.
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:28 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@JuliasSneezer aww it's okay <3 everyone has that nasty brute called life that they have to deal with (ugh do we have to?)

Also, Aquestioning's soldiers (the five that were mentioned in her post) are called Bloodrunners. Guess why? :P And Aquestioning herself reveals an ability she has in this post which ought to freak every sane person out.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:37 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

So you know the ability mentioned above? Yeah, that's gonna wait :P my post is not too long, but hopefully it's enough to spark some interest and churn some activity back in. We see Aquestioning's thoughts on the whole matter and a possible recruit for the bad guys in the future (that could be a playable character if yall want to make another one :P)

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:42 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Awesome post, @Omnom! My only request is that you change the name Herobrine to Lumm (or possibly Ryder, if Notch is really up to date on what's been going on). Ryder's been the one recruiting the descendants, not Herobrine.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:51 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

But isn't Lumm fighting for Herobrine? Aquestioning also wouldn't know the name of Lumm, or possibly not even Ryder. She has her information from Notch, and Notch most likely assumes that Herobrine, not Ryder, is the one gathering the recruits.

Unless Ryder has made himself publicly known as the one leading the rebellion against Notch, I think it's okay to keep the bad guys thinking it's Herobrine behind all this

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:44 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

True! I didn't think of it like that. Thanks for bringing that point to my attention. <3

@Oswin1800, when can you get your next post up?
mage

queer and here.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:32 pm
View Likes
JustJasper says...

Hopefully I can post today.
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:27 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I can't wait to see what you post, @Oswin1800!

And I just realized I never replied to what you said, @JuliasSneezer. I'm sorry! I completely understand if you feel like you need to leave because of life. <3 If you ever have more time, we'd be happy to have you back!
mage

queer and here.

58 Reviews

Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:16 pm
View Likes
JuliasSneezer says...

Thanks, @Mage!
-Winny the woodpecker

40 Reviews

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:57 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sheyren Hmm. Then I have a terminal case of dumbness that must be cured.
*throws himself off cliff*

Oh, she totally wanted them to come, because that was what Lumm and her agreed to after he'd gather everyone else (in that first post I made looooooong ago.). They were to come to her place and use the prototype Gadget World as training grounds and equipment gathering (@Mage You uh, still totally planned everyone to go there, right?) - AND BY THE WAY, HOW DARE YOU, GREYWOOD IS BUILDING EQUIPMENTS FOR THEM WHEN LUMM ALREADY ASKED KYSALINE TO DO THAT LONG BEFORE GREYWOOD. Y'KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?
THAT'S RIGHT, MORE GREYALINE, BECAUSE NOW THEY'LL HAVE TO MERGE THEIR EQUIPMENTS TOGETHER FOR EVERYONE ELSE'S SAKE AND BOND IN THE PROCESS. I'VE ALREADY PLANNED THAT SCENE, THE ARMOR CONCEPT AND EVEN THE DESIGN BASED ON WHAT YOU DESCRIBED AND WHAT I HAVE. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
Ahem.

That first post also revealed that provided that Notch's forces would initiate negociations and give her some materials of some sort, she wouldn't mind having them train there too because CHAOTIC NEUTRAL.
Although, assuming Notch's force act all hostile from the get go, which they probably will, she's not lettin' 'em enter. She doesn't want to take a side in this war, but she wants to have her place destroyed even less, as that would anger her family more than herself.
Which, as my next post will inform, is the LAST thing anyone in Minecraftia wants to do.

@JuliasSneezer It's actually less jerky when you're awesome enough to actually warn everyone in the DT, so due to your awesomeness, you are OBVIOUSLY excused :D Now if there's anything you want your character to be used for in an NPC, do say it here!

@Omnom Ah! Gotta read your post now, because it sure as heck sounds interesting. #Stufftocatchupasusual
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:43 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

They're definitely going to be heading there, @Tortwag! We just need to finish something up at the base, and then we'll be all set. I'd say it will take five posts, tops. One from @oswin1800, one from @Sheyren - who is going to help me with my evil plans - and one from me, along with anyone else who wants to post afterwards.

Then we can get some good old Greyaline! ☆
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Mage 'Kay! Sounds good to me.

...B-BUT...! THAT SHIP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A ONE-WAY TEASE-FEST, NOT AN ACTUAL...!
↑ The joys of unforseen consequences, lol.

58 Reviews

Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:08 pm
View Likes
JuliasSneezer says...

@Tortwag What's an NPC?

Thanks!
-Winny the woodpecker

"The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature."
— Henry Winchester