Young Writers Society

Book Club in Room U202 DT

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:14 pm
Steggy says...

@HazelGrace16

Basically, with WFP, everyone can access them and write on them. You just have to create it and if you have troubles with doing so, I can go ahead and make one!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:54 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

For anyone still planning on creating a character I would like to evenly distribute the male to female ratio. If you are totally against one vs the other that’s fine but it’s just something to keep in mind. Also if anyone wants to make more than one character let me know!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:39 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Here is the link for the WFP!!

https://writerfeedpad.com/bq8Fhd1Sr3
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:47 am
HazelGrace16 says...

@ThundahGuy @Oswin1800

Just a reminder guys that CP's are due tomorrow!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:26 am
JustJasper says...

Yeah I’ll have mine up tonight
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74

15 Reviews

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:31 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Thanks!

15 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:57 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

A little message from your dungeon master:

Alrighty now that we’ve got everyone's CP's turned in minus a few who needed extra time, we can start getting ready for tomorrows official start date!

The only two assignments I have for you guys is to start thinking about your character relationships with other characters and about how your character ends up in book club. Are they being punished? Do the go willingly? It's all up to you. Either way, they have no idea about the true nature of the meeting or magic in general. Good luck!

When it comes to character relationships just simply head to the WFP (Link seen above) and insert a description for any of the named characters I wrote out. They don't have to be elaborate and you don't have to have an opinion for everyone. Just first impressions are always good before going through the writing process to make each other's lives easier. Nobody wants to mess up characters.

Your first post will be sort of a get to know your character. Give us some background on their normal life, and how they are getting to book club. Fairly simple right? It's up to you whether you include other characters in your post.

I will not have a posting schedule for you guys because I know inspiration comes at weird times for people. Not everyone's characters are the sole story arch at that moment. My only expectation is that you don't give up on this SB simply because you cant think of what to put your character through. It's my job to fix that for you. So a simple message of help will help me help you.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please let me know! I want this to be a great storybook, and I can only do that with your help! Thank you

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the SB and DT for all updates!

~HG16 <3

Tagging: @saentiel @Chaser @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Nike @Steggy @nickelgotyourback @Thundahguy @Oswin1800 @Gravity
Last edited by HazelGrace16 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

15 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:11 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey so I was really excited to start that I posted a day early haha

Please read my full post!

Anyways, there are quite a few moments and roles that I left open in my first post. So feel free to take any of them, or don't. Either way, I hope you guys are as ready to get started as I am. I hope you all have a great rest of your night!

*Also quick note. Not all of you will have Mrs. Whitaker as a teacher. Her curriculum is very philosophy and history based. So, if that fits with your character feel free to use her, but if not that doesn't hurt your experience in the SB.

Night!

~HG16 <3

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:32 am
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@HazelGrace16
Having your character's crush in the group would be fun. XD.
So are there any of the characters that you are seeing being the crush?

15 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:44 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Nope, but I was thinking about that as well. I was honestly waiting to see how the first few posts go/ if any of the other writers ask me about it. @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX

15 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:12 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Anyone thinking of posting next??

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:04 am
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Trying to think of a good intro for James

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:44 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I have midterms this week, so I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to post.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:38 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

I might work on a post this week and post it, hopefully, this weekend.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

"Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst."
— Castiel