z

Young Writers Society

The Revolution DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:10 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sheyren I'd tell you to read my wall, but you asked directly, so might as well summarize a bit. Infos in the spoiler below.

Spoiler! :
I got a light surgical operation to remove a cyst down my back, which went well, but then the healing process began. Basically, every movement, vibration, muscle or like gust of air hurts enough for me to scream day and night, as I have a case of skin sensitivity to pain - and on top of that, a pharmacy lady gave a substitute to my healing medicament which had 1g of salt inside. AKA the insides of my wounded skin and muscle were literally burning. Which means that I can't sit down, and standing for too long means that I'll hallucinate and collapse. And since an incompetent doctor told Mom and I that I shouldn't use a more powerful painkiller (despite the fact that I should've), I had nothing to fight against the pain, so I tried to endure it as much as I could for about a week.

I feel better now that my new healing medication doesn't burn me from the inside, but I still have occasional hallucinations, can't stand up for more than a few minutes and moving out of bed is still the hardest battle of my life. Soooo yeah. That's a thing.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:44 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double posting for the sake of attracting y'all's attention on a much less grim matter.

I have completed the character template on my notepad, which means that I'll have more than enough time to re-write and post it here. I'll add a few more details here and there, but I'm just glad I can actually be active despite my current state (also the pain is less insistent than last hellish week). Sooooooo REJOICE :D
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I am rejoicing! :D
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:52 am
Mageheart says...

Also, welcome @AnarchyWolf to the storybook! :D
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:54 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad your getting better. I am rejoicing! :D

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:57 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AnarchyWolf welcome to the StoryBook, Wolf!

@Mage @Sheyren thanks, guys :3 it should keep getting better from now on.

176 Reviews

Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:58 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Hooray! Another person in Herobrine's side! Although I noticed a lot of characters seem to be Alex's descendant so I'm gonna switch my character to Steve's descendant.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:13 pm
View Likes
AnarchyWolf says...

Thanks everyone :) I can't wait to start storybooking.
Don't resist the water. Welcome it.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:38 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

@Tortwag sounds awful! Umm... Hope that next week is even less hellish than this week?

@AnarchyWolf welcome! Although I am fairly certain that World War Redhead is going to break out sooner or later...
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:41 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Kelpies it's... Pretty awful, yes, but next week should be better, now that we got the right medecine for me.
...with no salt involved -_- *murderous grudge against salt*

And speakin' of storybooking, @Mage am I the only one left needed to post his template for us to start, since we're seven already? I should be able to post it today, if I'm not too dizzy, and it would be preferable to see how the storybook can organize itself with a mid-sized group.

Food for thought, as usual.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:51 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Besides you, @Tortwag, @Mea and @Oswin1800 are the only ones who need to post their character templates. Once that happens, we're all set to begin!

Because of that, I have an important thing to bring up. I'm going to be posting as the hooded figure who seeks the characters out. Since I need to describe the setting in that post, and the describe the person he is walking up to, who would like to be the first one asked?
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:25 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

So me and these two left. Roger that.
And... Good question. I feel like it would make for an interesting dialogue if I was the first for the hooded figure to meet, since I'm literally the least accessible right now. But as usual, before going into details, I'm gonna wait and see if anybody else got a plan for this.

*waits*
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

176 Reviews

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:30 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

I'm definitely not going first cause I have no clue how this will work... Lol :D

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:05 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I... Had to stop halfway through the character template. Really really sorry. I'll get back to it in a few minutes. Too dizzy.

EDIT: FRESH WATER DEFEATS THE DIZZINESS! I POSTED MY CHARACTER TEMPLATE! FINALLY!

Enjoy readin'.

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:38 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Mage Thanks for accepting character sheet! Also, uh, no one's spoken up about the hooded figure yet (aside Sheyren), sooooooo I guess nobody minds if good old dizzy Twaggy opens the festivities? (say so if you do anyway) 'Cause if so, watch your PMs, Mage, details are comin' right up!

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy