Shadowlight says...

.... I"ve never watched the show so this will be interesting. Lol
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:57 pm
View Likes
Apricity says...

I just realized i haven't watched this....but I really want to join. *goes and reads the wiki*
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:09 am
View Likes
Carina says...

I'm not sure if I want to bring in Emma/Henry into this since it would lead to, for lack of better terms, a Mary/Gary Sue. The main plot would be centered around those two characters along with a few others dragging along, and I don't want that; I want all of the characters to have an equal piece of the plot at the beginning. In addition, they're not exactly classic fairy tale characters or would be easily tied into the fairy tale world like Cora. Furthermore, people who aren't familiar with the series would be somewhat confused.
I didn't want to exactly follow the OUaT plot line anyways (hence the lack of new identities and long-term amnesia), so I'm going to say a savior isn't needed to lift the curse. And maybe Regina didn't cast the curse! (I'm going to have a villain WFP open later on to discuss and plot.)

BUT! That doesn't mean I don't want to rule Emma or Henry out entirely. If someone wants, they can play them; you just have to somehow incorporate them into a fairy tale (again, like Cora). Their role wouldn't be the same as OUaT, but their overall character would be the same.

Oops, that was long. >_<

Anyways!
Would you like me to reserve a spot, @SubtleSanity?

And the Frozen trio would be amazin'! Also Aq, would you like me to reserve Elsa or Hans?

Noooow I'll tag fellow SBers that may be interested.
@Aquestioning hi @AlmondEyes @Craz @ReisePiecey @megsug @Jony @ShadowVyper @Lumi
asdfalkjd brain is tired @allofYWSplease
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

saint carina, patron saint of rp
—SilverNight

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:19 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

@Carina, I am so, so, so tempted to take Red Riding Hood or Robin Hood. Hmm. I have so much to do, but the temptation is too great....

Darnit, Carina. Put me down for Red.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:36 am
View Likes
Carina says...

8)

YES, I was hoping someone would take Red! Though when I went to reserve the spot, I almost wrote Red Robin Hood. xD

um um more people!
@kayfortnight @Messenger @VeerenVKS >_> @StellaThomas (Hans and Anna are open!) @TimmyJake @therealme
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

—SilverNight

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:52 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

lol, Carina. You haven't seen me try to do complicated tasks lately. I zoned out in the middle of the shops yesterday. Boy was worried. xD
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

476 Reviews

Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:48 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

I would, except I don't know what characters are open, any suggestions? I would take Anna from Frozen if no one else minds. >.> Only because every other character has eluded my mind. @Carina
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:24 am
View Likes
Ciblio says...

@SubtleSanity, ya know, Snow White (also known as Mary Margaret) isn't taken yet, I don't think. I think you'd do a great Snow.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:12 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

I really wish I watched this show now. I wanna play Robin Hood though.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

476 Reviews

Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:12 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

@shinethroughthedark, I'm flattered by that. Tell me, is this an evil snow or the original snow? Or maybe I should just read the wiki, eh?
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:57 am
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

Ahhhhhhhh I know I'm late but I saw your tag notif @Carina and was like WHAT

I am a biiiit busy, but I would LOVE to join this. Like for reals.

Since there's no real Emma I would love to be Snow White. xD
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:33 pm
View Likes
therealme says...

@Carina I actually glanced through this storybook before you tagged me xD I wasn't sure whether to join, but now I'm seriously thinking about it.

@ScarlettFire Damn it! I was going to choose Red Riding Hood! Haha I guess I'll have to think of some other character now...
"It is our Light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:59 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

@Carina

Could I possibly change my character from the snow bear to Santa Clause? I have had this idea for it in my head for a while but haven't found the right SB and since this seems the perfect place I'd LOVE a chance to try him out.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

I admit that I know nothing of this show, so someone would have to hold my hand throughout the entire thing. xD
If you guys don't mind doing that, then I am totally in!
What part do I play? :D
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

147 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:31 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

All reserved! And changed to Santa Clause, @Shadowlight. That'll be interesting.

I'm sorry @SubtleSanity, but I'm going to give Snow to @thewritersdream since you musing over it and then she claimed it. >_<
But! There's a whole list in the character template section that you can look at. I'll give you specifics of awesomely awesome characters that are still open. @therealme @TimmyJake

We definitely need a Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin! He'll probably be a bad guy, and a really big one too. There's also the The Wicked Witch of the West. Oh, and Belle! Belle is important in the show, and she'd be fun to play. The Seven Dwarves might be fun too, though personally I'd choose Grumpy then lightly control the other ones like it is in the show. We're also needing good guys, so the Blue Fairy, Pinocchio, and Jiminy Cricket are open. There's also Aurora, Rapunzel, Mulan...and I just thought of Merida from Brave. xD It looks like none of the princes are taken, and that's kind of a depressing thought, so they're open to be grabbed too. And, of course, Anna and Hans.

edit- After reading Shadowlight's character, I thought of Jack Frost. If Peter Pan wasn't so perf, I'd consider taking him.
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

—SilverNight

I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles