z

Young Writers Society

The Maze of the Guilds DT

Choose Zyreli's fate

1) Through magic or steel, Zyreli's quest will when he draws his final breath in battle.
23%
2) Let Zyreli meet his end unaware as he foolishly dies by the hands of a trap in one of the Towers.
8%
3) A fate truly worse than death- enslavement. Zyreli was too weak to withstand the stronger forces of those who guard the Pages, and will spend a lifestyle in servitude of them, until age or starvation claims his life.
69%

Total votes : 13

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Submit an acceptable profile and the position is yours. ;)

Oh, and @Chaser and @LordZeus, your posts were awesome too.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:06 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I would like to fill in for one of the dropouts. Send a PM with info my way and I will do my best to actually fill in and catch up! @TheClockworkConjurer
Last edited by Pretzelstick on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:25 pm
Poopsie says...

TOO LATE WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.

ct submitted
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:02 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Pretzelstick, you are in luck! While @Verser is likely to get the second Dimir slot (I haven't read his CP yet), Blaspherica is, as you know, going on a forced hiatus. While I am sad to see her go, that means you can have the second Azorius slot. Are you still interested?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

346 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:41 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Yes! I have read over carefully that slot that you are offering to me, and I would be interested.
Do I keep Blaspherica's profile/character, or do I just create my own from scratch?(@AstralHunter)
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

293 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:48 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Claim the fishie or cook and eat it for breakfast/lunch/supper - you are free to do as you wish. ;)
— Paul the Apostle

346 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:55 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

I'm choosin' the fishy. fish are my only pets I like how this character was created and came out. Now onto reading the posts and trying to catch up. This might take me while to process the plotline >.>

I will try to post maybe next week I'm hoping?
~George R. Martin

got yws?

293 Reviews

Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:09 am
BrumalHunter says...

@15253, @Chaser and @LordZeus, your characters' points have been awarded! I shall assign you your credits momentarily.

@Verser, there are a few things I need you to change before I can approve Frost's CP:
1. Please add the headings.
2. Stealing from a high-ranking Dimir, while foolish, is fine, but I don't think you can steal from a person who has no known appearance and only communicates via complex, self-erasing telepathy lines. So if you change the Skeleton Key and Lazav the Faceless to something and someone else, that will be better.
3. Please add Frost's spells' recharge rates.

Aside from those three matters, you're good to go! (Once the CP is approved, I shall grant you the two credits Auxiira would have received.)

@Pretzelstick, the fishie is now yours. And since the first trial will only start in a month, when TCC and I are done with our final exams, take as much time to write your post as you need.
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:32 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

@Verser, I really like your post, just one tiny thing... Since Frost is a Dimir (an official member and all...) his choosing would be done by Lazav (through telepathy) or by one of his Inner Circle (the Shadow Ring)... This includes people like the Grand lobotomist and the Keeper of Secrets. (both vampires, and only two out of... Eight if I recall in the Ring?)

Anyway, the Maze does not contact Guild members, he only contacted Tryk and Severan since they are Guildless... Thus though Soren won't be possessed by the Maze, maybe one of the Ring, or Lazav himself are controlling Soren and speaking through him (or just pretending to be him... Lazav is the grandest shape shifter to ever live, so...)

Just edit in that bit, and it will be q good post... Also, your points may be rewarded for writing Frost's intro post.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:35 pm
Poopsie says...

ah. okay
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:44 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Verser, for somebody who doesn't do SB Challenges, you are one credit away from your Apprentice Badge. ;)
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:25 pm
Poopsie says...

Woo \-3-/
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

62 Reviews

Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:47 am
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Okay, so I'm assuming that @Bambi is no longer in this, because she isn't responding and editing her profile, so...

There is one Boros Legion spot available now!! (If you guys don't want it, please tag someone who you think will have time for this SB)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:15 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I'll leave her character page until she either edits it, or someone else creates a CP, in which case I'll reject it and explain why.
— Paul the Apostle

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote