I don't know. Whats happening next?
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:44 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I have an idea. I just didn't want to post so soon, but I can do it
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:14 pm
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 what's the idea? Or do you want to surprise us?

Speaking of ideas, I have one. I'll put it up here, just tell me if it messes up anything or ask any questions if you have any.
So, I was thinking, Kir's character at this point could go two ways. She could continue on the straight and narrow, or, starting with her battle with Astral, start to travel down a darker, more...bloodstained...sideroad. The development would be gradual, no one would really notice the change until they see her brutally kill someone. (Ying, perhaps? If it's alright with @TheForgottenKing) But once she starts seeing what she's becoming, she gets really scared and confused, which will result in her and Leon running off and going back into hiding for a little while, trying to live a life like normal teens. (Going to school, getting jobs ect.) Their running off would be Post-Dream-World, So (1) Blak would have his own form and Leon would be free, and (2) It would be one of the most confusing and emotionally straining time for Kirsten, where she isn't sure of she really knows who she is or where she belongs.

The others eventually find them and convince both of them that they need to come back, Scar and Carlos help Kirsten sort of find herself again, which draws her closer than ever to her friends and ultimately makes her stranger and helps her realize, like Astral, that being superhuman doesn't mean you have to forsake the "Human" part. In other words, strength isn't numbness.

Tell me what you guys think! :)

15 Reviews

Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:42 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I like it. My idea will basically give the team a lead on where Scarlette is. @TheFantasy you and Carlos will take this on. You'll find the bunker, and split up. One to find Scar. The other to find Astral. (Another moment where people will realize being alone is stupid.) Kirsten can have her fight with Astral, and Scar will come in stopping her from killing him. At this point Astral doesn't want to kill, but he also needs to protect himself. If that's okay @Chaser. This will show her new power to Kir as well as answer a lot of questions. After the questions are answered Carlos will come in see Scarlette and they'll have a "You're not dead!" Moment. I don't care who writes the battle, but I would like the post that answers the question. @Lau2001 you can do the "Yay you're not dead post." after mine. Sound good?
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:18 pm
Chaser says...

It sounds good. But in order for the Dream-World arc to happen, Leon needs to be present. What'll he be doing as Kirsten and Carly save Scarlette? As for something else, we should probably be brainstorming why Kirsten would kill in the first place. Ying's been hinted to be "unstable," so maybe he'll try to kill Astral or Leon? If it's a different character, maybe it could be a corrupt government official (or something :? ).

On a different note, where are Tybalt and Matthew headed? I'd assumed they were going to find Ying, but neither of them have posted in a while.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

Reviews: 0
Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:36 am
TheForgottenKing says...

@thefantasy14

Ying is kinda Matts endgame, and I was thinking that he would hold Blaks form a little bit. For example, in The last Olympian, How Lukes body was just a stepping stone for Kronos, I was thinking Ying could be a stepping stone to Blaks ultimate form.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:17 am
Snoops says...

@HazelGrace16 Yep, I can do it.
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

45 Reviews

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:59 pm
Europa says...

@Chaser @HazelGrace16 I think I'll do the post on the fight with Astral if that's okay with you. If you want Chase, you can to your POV after but Fight Scenes are one of my favorite things to write (And one of the things I need to work on..)

45 Reviews

Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:53 pm
Europa says...

Okay okay. The post is up. sorry it took so long life is a little craaa-zyyy right now.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:03 pm
Chaser says...

Alright. I'll take the next post and continue the fight.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:10 pm
Europa says...

Sounds good! Oh and @Chaser, If Kirsten tries her "Light Speed Fight" Technique again, here's the fatal flaw you use to beat it. You can see her at the moment of impact.

45 Reviews

Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:56 pm
Europa says...

Posted Leon's POV. Sorry if I got that Chinese word wrong. I used google translate....

15 Reviews

Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:49 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I'll post next if thats cool :)

Nice posts guys!
@Chaser @TheFantasy14

15 Reviews

Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:46 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted. Kind of rushed into it, because I'm going to be very busy the next few days. So if its confusing I'm sorry :)

Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres