z

Young Writers Society

the heroes of the shadows DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:38 pm
Halfbloodcheetah says...

Yea but I won't be able to until tommorow.
Someone needs to make Captain Cold a fursona.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:13 pm
Europa says...

I'll post something in the meantime.

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:27 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Post is up, definitely leaving it open to someone
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

45 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:08 pm
Europa says...

post is up. I brought in a bit of Carlos's trust in his dad, also, Leon is upset about this partly because of Carlos's stubborn belief that his dad is innocent, but mostly because Dr. Hernandez was one of the scientists present during the final stages of testing, (He wasn't there when they were getting injected, but he was mainly responsible for the coding and he invented a lot of the serums used on them.) and he partially blames him for his problems with Blak. I might need to change that idea a little, so if you have any suggestions, go ahead and sling them at me.

45 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:29 pm
Europa says...

Hooray! My internet is back up! No more posts on the phone!
Also, I did another post. Leon makes pancakes.

Speaking of Leon, (This is important guys, so please reply to this) I realized we can't kill off both Blak and Leon without our reader scratching their heads saying "Then why didn't the just shoot him through the head and get it over with?" So what I'm asking is, How are we gonna destroy Blak in a way that somehow leaves Leon alive? And more importantly, why would the rest of the team want him alive? Kir's his sister, so it would make sense that she wouldn't want to kill him, but what about the others?
ideas? Thoughts?

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:45 pm
Snoops says...

Well, I think a reason we would still want him alive is he also has that special bond/code thing we used in the beggining of the story and as fast as he A) saves someone's life B) just talks to anyone for half an hour, we would want to keep him alive. On destroying Blak, maybe we could destroy a chip in his head or a machine somewhere, maybe use magic... Not sure.
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:54 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

It would almost be cool if we did a Host type thing where we could seperate Blaks subconscious away from Leon's. That way he would have his own body, but before we can kill him he escapes and that becomes our new antagonist.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:11 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Also, who's up next??
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:37 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Maybe this is how Matt and Leon can work with the NPC, Ying. He either knows a way to fix them, or he becomes the new host of Blak, even more dangerous. Idk, tell me what you think

45 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:01 pm
Europa says...

Oh, YES! the host thing could work, since we've seen that Blak can separate form Leon in Astral's fight with Blak.I would want to have a bit of a struggle with Leon and Blak, because that makes up most of Leon's inner conflict, so maybe he could try to take over Ying (or Kirsten) but fails, then after or sometime during the dream world story arc, finally gains the energy to come out into the real world without having to be linked to someone else.

I think the idea solves the problem perfectly, and I would suggest, (To make him a little harder to beat) That he has the ability to mimic the other heroes powers, so no one person can defeat him alone and they all have to form together as a team to defeat him.

Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:35 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

@Thefantasy14

Maybe your post can be about Leon and Matt discussing Ying, than leaving the others secretly, because Matt does have a lot of resources at his disposal, and everyone else is confused at what to do. Or I can post as Matt. Or maybe do one from Yings perspective at the arrival of Matt and Leon?

45 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:39 pm
Europa says...

yeah, you post, I'll do something after.

45 Reviews

Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:04 am
Europa says...

sooo... are you posting or do you want to wait?

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:08 am
Chaser says...

I'll be posting sometime in the next day; I've had less free time lately.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:02 am
Europa says...

Astral snorted. “You’re insufferable, you know that?”

Frisky seemed to smirk. “Well, to be fair, I am made in your image.”

Ouch.

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier